Zack Gibson
Joe Coffey
Jack Gallagher
Dave Mastiff
Kenny Williams
El Ligero
Joseph Conners 

Amir Jordan

Have seen 7 of the 8 live and happy with all of them. Having said that Gallagher's spot could have been better used giving it to someone not so established.

Who the f**k is Amir Jordan?! There were a few last year that I had no idea about as well (that were pumped out in the early rounds).

I assume the winner gets a title match with Pete Dunne?

Decent field. Some obvious jobbers but guys like Coffey, Gibson and Banks should go far. Would imagine one of those three would be the winner and face Dunne.

• 4 weeks later...

Huge fan of Zack Gibson.

The tournament... started off brilliantly I thought with Gallagher/Gibson then the rest of the early round matches weren't brilliant. Coffey/Mastiff had a good closing minute or so though. The final was a cracker. The three way with the women was a total blast and they used the time brilliantly by just going 100mph. The trios match was great fun, although I enjoyed the tourney finals more.

The second night was better. Cole/Wolfgang was a bit on the disappointing side as I expected a cracker. Storm/Baszler sets up Storm as a good candidate to win the NXT UK women's belt. Opening match and main event both absolutely brilliant. The NXT tag match was fun stuff, and EC3 came across brilliantly. Didn't follow the results for night two when it happened so was caught by surprise when Noam Dar wandered out. Liked that. And now we get Dunne/Dar which should be fucking great.

Archived