Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts

3 hours ago, Saints1921 said:

Good Evening Inverkeithing fans!  I'm trying to write a short history of your club for the St Andrews United programme but there's not much to report since you are such a young club!!!!  Could somebody thus help to identify the players in the photo below because this appears to be the first ever Hillfield Swifts' Senior eleven for a competitive match?  Many thanks for your help, DG 

My guess so far is: Back: Paterson, Cowie, Morrison, Morris, ????, ????? and Shaw.  Front: Strang??, Duffy, Miller and Hamilton.

IHS 2018.jpg

Paterson, Cowie, Morrison, Morris, strang, Fraser, shaw

O'connor, Duffy, Miller, Hamilton missing from photo Griffin, sullivan, Hamilton 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, number4 said:

Paterson, Cowie, Morrison, Morris, strang, Fraser, shaw

O'connor, Duffy, Miller, Hamilton missing from photo Griffin, sullivan, Hamilton 

Great work number4, many thanks!!!  I actually cropped that photo to show just the starting 11 so Griffin, Sullivan and Hamilton could've been subs at the side wearing bibs!  If you know who came off the bench I could add that to the article!  Many thanks once again, DG    

Good evening again IHS fans.  I've got one further question for you; could somebody please update the following squad list by removing players no longer in the first team squad or adding any new signings please?  Many thanks, DG 

ADAM SHAW (GK)

EUAN MILLER

JOHN FRANCIS

RYAN O’CONNOR

BRODIE HAMILTON

ALLY GRIFFIN

LEE DUFFY

CALLUM STRANG

RYAN COWIE

SCOTT RUSSELL

CALUM MURRAY

ROBBIE MORRIS