• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
HibeeJibee

Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts

well another football lesson on wed night against Linlithgow rose , no many positives to take out of it but glad we have another home game so soon tomorrow to put it behind us, 225 supporters there to watch, hopefully they come back tomorrow :-) 

Difficult night, but you won’t face many tougher sides than Rose this season.

I’ve got 40-odd 29155994627_54b962c7be_o.jpgphotos from the game, click the link to go to the gallery

Good performance and win today from the swifts considering the heavy defeat thru the week to Linlithgow and we were down to the bare bones, 2 good goals won the game from gavin sullavin and a great finish and performance from ally Griffin with his first competitive game in 2 years after a bad leg break, 75 supporters there today is decent considering dunfermline v hearts was on, really enjoyed the performance today, well done lads

8 hours ago, number4 said:

Good performance and win today from the swifts considering the heavy defeat thru the week to Linlithgow and we were down to the bare bones, 2 good goals won the game from gavin sullavin and a great finish and performance from ally Griffin with his first competitive game in 2 years after a bad leg break, 75 supporters there today is decent considering dunfermline v hearts was on, really enjoyed the performance today, well done lads

Thats why we love football. 10 goal hiding in midweek but you are still in the cup and we are out. Well done guys.

Heriot Watt 4 Inverkeithing HS 1, had 2 missing from last week's starting 11 and it showed today, we scored first but thru gavin sullavin but then lost 2 quick goals from corners, we didn't get started at all today on the biggest pitch ever and then lost 2 near the end, we got what we deserved today, didn't play well and the better team won, not good enough from all of us today 

On 25/08/2018 at 21:06, number4 said:

Heriot Watt 4 Inverkeithing HS 1, had 2 missing from last week's starting 11 and it showed today, we scored first but thru gavin sullavin but then lost 2 quick goals from corners, we didn't get started at all today on the biggest pitch ever and then lost 2 near the end, we got what we deserved today, didn't play well and the better team won, not good enough from all of us today 

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Already? Didn't give it much of a chance.

Not the reason we resigned

37 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
1 hour ago, number4 said:
Not the reason we resigned

I didn't mention a reason. So why did you pack it in?

After a committee meeting on Wednesday night, we felt that it was time to move on, there's no point going into details. The swifts are a great run club with great and helpful people involved and I wish them all the best in the future but for me my time at the club is over, was really enjoying it but that's football. 

51 minutes ago, number4 said:

After a committee meeting on Wednesday night, we felt that it was time to move on, there's no point going into details. The swifts are a great run club with great and helpful people involved and I wish them all the best in the future but for me my time at the club is over, was really enjoying it but that's football. 

Sorry to hear that, I enjoyed reading your contributions on here and following your progress. Good luck for the future and I hope you stick around on here!

You'd have thought the committee would support you for the season whilst building for the future irrespective of results. With the best will in the world the club was never going to be top 5 this season so why rock the boat when things re just coming together.

I doubt the committee were expecting better results?  I'm sure there must be a reason but it does seem a bit odd that the whole management team has quit within 6 weeks of season starting.

Another good win for Swifts yesterday defeating Craigroyston 4 - 0. Well done to the defence for a clean sheet and also to Scott Russell on his hatrick !

Edited by Token