• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
HibeeJibee

Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts

Was cycling past there today, I had thought the  construction cabs etc were that were there for associated with the ground, but it looks like it was just to do the road.

What are the Swifts plans, at the moment they don’t even have goals on site and as my boy training down at ballast bank has noted is just a dog fouling haven

So far, all of the work has ben to improve the pitch.  From what I have been told, the fence around the pitch will go up in the next 2 weeks and the new dugouts will be installed at about the same time. New goals are coming but I am not sure exactly when.

We have a friendly booked at the park for the 21rst of July so everything should be done by then, new goals, spectator barrier around the pitch and new portable dugouts, the goalmouths have been dug up and re turfed and are coming on well, bought a sit on lawnmower and have an old boy who is going to cut, roll and maintain the pitch, all markings were burnt into the pitch by the council so this has been filled in and re seeded. 

Pitch is looking really good

Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts Pre season Friendly's

Sat  7th July Away to AM Soccer 2pm ko @Cupar  Astro

Sat 14th July Home to Bridge of Don Thistle 2pm ko @ Dalgety Bay Astro

Sat 21rst July Home to Burntisland United 2pm ko @ Ballast Bank Inverkeithing

Tues 24th July Away to Kirkcaldy YM 7.30 ko @ Denfield Park Kirkcaldy

9 hours ago, number4 said:

We have a friendly booked at the park for the 21rst of July so everything should be done by then, new goals, spectator barrier around the pitch and new portable dugouts, the goalmouths have been dug up and re turfed and are coming on well, bought a sit on lawnmower and have an old boy who is going to cut, roll and maintain the pitch, all markings were burnt into the pitch by the council so this has been filled in and re seeded. 

Pitch is looking really good

Every club needs an old boy. 

They're doing good work there. Always interesting how a new team will do it and I'll definitely plan a visit to them early in the season!

Am soccer 4 Inverkeithing hillfield swifts 1, Lee Duffy with our goal, played well up till half time then made 7 subs and it went all Pete tong, we will get there though, early doors

Best of luck on your new adventure swifts won’t be long till it all starts clicking together Inverkeithing always produced some cracking players 

Inverkeithing hillfield swifts 1 Bridge of Don Thistle 1

100%better performance this week from last and a quality goal from Calum Murray 

First game as a senior team at ballast bank today, 

Inverkeithing hillfield swifts 8 Burntisland united 0,no getting carried away as I wasn't there and Burntisland were down to the bare bones but hopefully a boost for the next game against Kirkcaldy ym

took in your game on Saturday and I must say cant believe you were accepted in to the league, the pitch is a glorified public park with netting around it, credit for assembling a team but the quality you have is very poor it is going to be a long hard season with some heavy defeats, didn't think the Haws were great either