Rossvale juniors fc

ROSS-THISTLE-76

Absolute pish mate. Wont get into the politics of it. But if some parents maybe laid off the drink and went to work.  And if thats not posible its a government issue, they should subsidise football. It is however absolutely nothing to do with Rossvale Juniors. Which is totally , I say again totally seperate from the BC. Yet you try and score points .. lessens your arguement. Still don't let the facts get in the way of your arguement
There you have the mindset of these jokers right there
Folk in the north are too busy drinking and not working that's why they can't afford to send there kids to an overpriced kids football set up ....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
2 hours ago, The new bhoy said:
Hope the cages are open the mora night cause one thinks there might well be a big crowd

Well the away end anyway can't imagine there will be many in the home end p

See Chris  you just can't help yourself. Obsessed beyond obsession 

9 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

There you have the mindset of these jokers right there
Folk in the north are too busy drinking and not working that's why they can't afford to send there kids to an overpriced kids football set up ....

Did you even read my post? I said its a government problem. A tenner in the briggs? I paid a tenner for my boy to play in Pollok 10 years ago. Chris you really cant help yourself can you ??

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Obsessed I want to to watch a game which may endp in my team being crowned champions

Aye obsessed indeed

Yet you feel the need to comment on here .. as always All about The Vale. See ye the morra Chris  xxx

Did you even read my post? I said its a government problem. A tenner in the briggs? I paid a tenner for my boy to play in Pollok 10 years ago. Chris you really cant help yourself can you ??
Your the one claiming folk don't want to work and spend there money ( what little of it they have ) drinking .
It's an absolutely disgraceful and embarrassing statement and I suggest instead of sitting in your ivory tower overlooking the moral high ground you instead come down to jmp and spend the day with us meeting folk from the homeless charities the folk from the foodbanks and with youth and community workers on the ground and get yourself educated on the real social issues in glasgow north instead of coming on here and running your mouth about something you clearly know nothing about

27 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Absolute pish mate. Wont get into the politics of it. But if some parents maybe laid off the drink and went to work.  And if thats not posible its a government issue, they should subsidise football. It is however absolutely nothing to do with Rossvale Juniors. Which is totally , I say again totally seperate from the BC. Yet you try and score points .. lessens your arguement. Still don't let the facts get in the way of your arguement

That's a really deplorable way to view the world. A hell of a lot of children come from one-parent families and get priced out of football. And even many in work struggle with the costs. Correlation with working class weans not playing the game coincides with Scottish football's decline. 

Rossvale Juniors and Rossvale Boys Club are totally separate and definitely not the same, okay we cleared that up. The profits from charging young boys a tenner to train definitely do not aid the junior team. Rossvale Juniors don't have a fanbase and where their revenue comes from remains a mystery. 

9 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Your the one claiming folk don't want to work and spend there money ( what little of it they have ) drinking .
It's an absolutely disgraceful and embarrassing statement and I suggest instead of sitting in your ivory tower overlooking the moral high ground you instead come down to jmp and spend the day with us meeting folk from the homeless charities the folk from the foodbanks and with youth and community workers on the ground and get yourself educated on the real social issues in glasgow north instead of coming on here and running your mouth about something you clearly know nothing about

Chris I stay in Pollok, not an ivory tower, I go to work and provide for my kids. Thats what parents do. I work so that my kids can have new fitba boots. As I said if kids genuinely cant afford football, thats a government issue and not Rossvale's

1 minute ago, Homelessglasgow said:

That's a really deplorable way to view the world. A hell of a lot of children come from one-parent families and get priced out of football. And even many in work struggle with the costs. Correlation with working class weans not playing the game coincides with Scottish football's decline. 

Rossvale Juniors and Rossvale Boys Club are totally separate and definitely not the same, okay we cleared that up. The profits from charging young boys a tenner to train definitely do not aid the junior team. Rossvale Juniors don't have a fanbase and where their revenue comes from remains a mystery. 

See my reply to Chris. Mate. I stay in Pollok, not an ivory tower, however I get off my arse and go and work. If kids cant afford football thats a govenment issue, not Rossvales

1 minute ago, DanMan said:

Chris I stay in Pollok, not an ivory tower, I go to work and provide for my kids. Thats what parents do. I work so that my kids can have new fitba boots. As I said if kids genuinely cant afford football, thats a government issue and not Rossvale's

You let yourself down with the comment, just admit that and move on. 

5 minutes ago, Homelessglasgow said:

You let yourself down with the comment, just admit that and move on. 

In what way ?? I get off my arse and work. If kids are genuinely not able to afford football, thats a government issue. I think to throw accusations about Rossvale charging ridiculous amounts of money for kids to play football are way off the mark. And as I stress yet again, absolutely nothing to do with Rossvale Juniors. But as I say why let the facts get in the way

Where you live is of no interest it's your am all right jack f**k em attitude which I have an issue with .
Many families get up off their arse and there wages barely put food on the table and cover the bills so that's why they can't afford the extras but aye it's not Rossvale problem tho I think if your not part of the solution then your part of the problem.

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Where you live is of no interest it's your am all right jack f**k em attitude which I have an issue with .
Many families get up off their arse and there wages barely put food on the table and cover the bills so that's why they can't afford the extras but aye it's not Rossvale problem tho I think if your not part of the solution then your part of the problem.

Chris do you read before commenting. A tenner is not a lot to play football at a good level with good kit. Why are you making it an issue. A tenner a fiver?? See if parents cant afford it, its a government issue. To lay the blame at a BC is utterly ridiculous. And as I keep repeating, absolutely nothing to do with Rossvale Juniors.

14 minutes ago, Homelessglasgow said:

So now we get to the crux of your issue eh 

Chris do you read before commenting. A tenner is not a lot to play football at a good level with food kit. Why are you making it an issue. A tenner a fiver?? See if parents cant afford it, its a government issue. To lay the blame at a BC is utterly ridiculous. And as I keep repeating, absolutely nothing to do with Rossvale Juniors.
£480 per year per child is a lot when your on the breadline Danny
Just remember the old saying m8
"But for the grace of God go I "

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

£480 per year per child is a lot when your on the breadline Danny
Just remember the old saying m8
"But for the grace of God go I "

I agree Chris. But thats a government issue, not Rossvales. To imply that Rossvale overcharge for football is way off the mark, but suits the anti Rossvale arguement. There will be very few teams in Glasgow that charge less than a tenner a week 

5 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

80k per season to hire huntershill plus wages and signing on fees and that's not including any other bits and bobs
A lot of money to generate with a support of around 20 folk

Maybe he pays it with the wages from his work?

Kit is sponsored and coaches volunteer. Seems like a lot to train if you ask me. 

Most youth teams pay a min of £40.00 a month, my grandson pays that and he’s only 7.
It’s well worth the money to give them an interest

Archived