David and Olivia? Naked in Scotland

MSU

Found this on Amazon Prime. The acting isn't the best but I'm enjoying it enormously. No doubt helped by seeing parts of Scotland I haven't seen in years, like Loch Awe and the A85 at Dalmally. Premise is a guy jumps in his Range Rover at five in the morning and there's a naked chick hiding in the boot. Lots of intrigue and bantz and fun in the first episode and more than enough to get me streaming episode 2.

On 16/05/2018 at 03:43, MSU said:

Found this on Amazon Prime. The acting isn't the best but I'm enjoying it enormously. No doubt helped by seeing parts of Scotland I haven't seen in years, like Loch Awe and the A85 at Dalmally. Premise is a guy jumps in his Range Rover at five in the morning and there's a naked chick hiding in the boot. Lots of intrigue and bantz and fun in the first episode and more than enough to get me streaming episode 2.

I'm going to have to watch the whole thing now to find out what happens. You c**t. 

18 hours ago, MSU said:

*curtsy*

The first episode was intriguing enough to watch more, the second I was going into serious cringe mode and swearing at you, but the third finished it off nicely. Glad to find out it wasn't an 8 part series but for a tiny budget studenty thing it was pretty good. The action scenes in the final episode were done well.

• 2 weeks later...

You are having a giraffe! Is it really only 3 episodes? The potential is huge for this. So many unanswered possibilities for future storylines and scenarios. For what was probably a very cheap budget, the story was very good.

16 minutes ago, supermik said:

You are having a giraffe! Is it really only 3 episodes? The potential is huge for this. So many unanswered possibilities for future storylines and scenarios. For what was probably a very cheap budget, the story was very good.

Agreed.

32 minutes ago, MSU said:

Agreed.

The thing is now though, they now have clothes so there is no need for the naked part. There is also no need (although it is justified and funny) for the swearing so there is surely more chance of this going a lot more mainstream. I would love to see more of this.

• 11 months later...