Goldenhill v shortlees.. The big one scottish cup final

I thought Goldenhill had the better footballers especially in the middle of the park but Shortlees deserved to win the game. After getting the early two goal lead, they were happy to sit back and hit on the break and they never looked like conceding due to how organised they were. They were only undone with a cracking 25 yard strike by Goldenhill.
First 10 mins aside, Goldenhill dominated the rest of the 1st half and I worried for Shortlees at half time as I thought Goldenhills fitness could show in the 2nd half. They have came back from behind on many occasions this season but to be fair to Shortlees, they actually came out and played better in the second half and probably shaded it.
Decent spectacle. The Shortlees support was superb.
[emoji23]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, sunnysider said:

Delboy/crusher honestly get it right Fukin up yous yous Fukin Tarmac loving. c***s don't come on here and say well done congrats shortlees when it is last thing yous want to say Fukin bam you are winner takes all at burnpark gl ya p***k

Brilliant.

Ha ha heard some of the boys are still in the Murray some team spirit the boys have

a team that drinks together that wins together 

I wonder who will be last man standing my money is on mason the guy is a machine

Archived