Goldenhill v shortlees.. The big one scottish cup final

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to everyone at shortlees on what was a great day for Ayrshire amatuer football and everyone connected to the game down here. It shows what ability,attitude and commitment can do and how far it can take u if u really want it. Well done lads have a good couple of nights!![emoji23]

Congratulations to everyone at shortlees on what was a great day for Ayrshire amatuer football and everyone connected to the game down here. It shows what ability,attitude and commitment can do and how far it can take u if u really want it. Well done lads have a good couple of nights!![emoji23]
Wednesday at least [emoji106][emoji16]

Delboy/crusher honestly get it right Fukin up yous yous Fukin Tarmac loving. c***s don't come on here and say well done congrats shortlees when it is last thing yous want to say Fukin bam you are winner takes all at burnpark gl ya p***k

1 minute ago, sunnysider said:

Delboy/crusher honestly get it right Fukin up yous yous Fukin Tarmac loving. c***s don't come on here and say well done congrats shortlees when it is last thing yous want to say Fukin bam you are winner takes all at burnpark gl ya p***k

Class from Shortlees. You have just won the Scottish Cup. Why not enjoy it instead of letting the Scottish champions down with shit talk like this

Binge drinker your probably right pal but nothing worse than two face c***s

delboy/crusher tell mr Hamilton the less are in the big Scottish next year and Michael Mullen and the big guy Currie were partying like they were part of team 

5 hours ago, sunnysider said:

Superb f**k the HT it’s all about the Lees

Guest Mick Kennedy
37 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

How does that compare to recent finals ?

Certainly more than the last 2 we won 

Wee Squeaky is a quality player and what he lacks in height he more than makes up with heart.

Personally i thought Keiran Paterson was outstanding yesterday, and Joe Gold in the middle was outstanding too.

Also a fitting end to a great career for Jim Caldwell who i believe is retiring at the end of the season, an impressive amount of winners medals in his trophy cabinet.

57 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Wee Squeaky is a quality player and what he lacks in height he more than makes up with heart.

Personally i thought Keiran Paterson was outstanding yesterday, and Joe Gold in the middle was outstanding too.

Also a fitting end to a great career for Jim Caldwell who i believe is retiring at the end of the season, an impressive amount of winners medals in his trophy cabinet.

I thought Goldenhill had the better footballers especially in the middle of the park but Shortlees deserved to win the game. After getting the early two goal lead, they were happy to sit back and hit on the break and they never looked like conceding due to how organised they were. They were only undone with a cracking 25 yard strike by Goldenhill.

First 10 mins aside, Goldenhill dominated the rest of the 1st half and I worried for Shortlees at half time as I thought Goldenhills fitness could show in the 2nd half. They have came back from behind on many occasions this season but to be fair to Shortlees, they actually came out and played better in the second half and probably shaded it.

Decent spectacle. The Shortlees support was superb.

What a day it was. Unlucky to goldenhill , hope your turn is round the corner, absolutely fantastic day. Great spectacle for amatuer fitba, and the shortlees supporters in a class of their own, banners , flares, singing their hearts out , first class . Great team effort , what an achievement. Well done to all involved . In a memorable day/ night. 

26 minutes ago, The riddler said:

What a day it was. Unlucky to goldenhill , hope your turn is round the corner, absolutely fantastic day. Great spectacle for amatuer fitba, and the shortlees supporters in a class of their own, banners , flares, singing their hearts out , first class . Great team effort , what an achievement. Well done to all involved . In a memorable day/ night. 

If the lees don’t win it next year hope Goldenhill do superb bunch of boys. From a Shortlees fan. 

Archived