• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Centre.circle.ref

Goldenhill v shortlees.. The big one scottish cup final

well done to both teams for reaching the final, tremendous achievement, 

hope both teams go at it and we see a 5-4 now that would be great, lol, 

i think it will be won bye the odd goal 2-1  , 1-0 . Hope it's in shortlees favour. Lol. 

Who would of  thought Both teams would meet again in a major final , i.e. The big one so soon after the west final, well done to both teams , and may the best team win.

Really hope shortlees win think it will be a good game 2 good teams with plenty of goals in them

Great day out for all concerned.
Whoever wins the local community will shut for a week!
Hope the park is ok after the wee cup final the day before

All the best to both clubs, great achievement getting this far. Enjoy every moment 

Ive had some of the best and worse days of my life in Amatuer Scottish Cup finals. 

All the best to both teams . Great achievement reaching the final alone . Never seen shortlees play but read a lot of good things about them . Goldenhill put us out and are a great team . Every one of them give 110% and they are very organised , a hard team to break down . Should be a good one . A will go for a Goldie win so we can say we got put out off the winners :P

Fitness could play a key part of Sunday’s game as the temperature and size of Hampdens pitch comes into play . Nervous tension always plays a part and some of the shortlees players experience in this match should keep them in good stead

Great final on paper let’s hope it lives up to it think it will be a tight affair 2 strong teams if the boy gibson plays  for gowdie then he can be the match winner but all the best to both teams go and enjoy your day and no regrets 

Could be the case Crazy Feet, was the same backline that kept them quiet in the west final, with a few year added on to them.

i personally think it will come down to whoever can use the size of the pitch to their advantage more.

Great achievement for both sides to reach the final.

35 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Could be the case Crazy Feet, was the same backline that kept them quiet in the west final, with a few year added on to them.

i personally think it will come down to whoever can use the size of the pitch to their advantage more.

Great achievement for both sides to reach the final.

Hope I am wrong but I feel the big pitch will suit Goldenhill. Hurlford Thistle dealt with Shortlees very comfortably on a big park and I think this horrendous run of games and no dougie Robertson, will hurt Shortlees big time. Although I hope I am proved wrong 

Canny believe the league banned wee doug when they ken we hid a Scottish Cup Final. Widnae happen in glesga leagues. They'd make share their clubs were et full strength 

1 hour ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Canny believe the league banned wee doug when they ken we hid a Scottish Cup Final. Widnae happen in glesga leagues. They'd make share their clubs were et full strength 

di u know ken that wee doug is a bulb

8 minutes ago, centre circle 2 said:

di u know ken that wee doug is a bulb

Anither wan who joins the forum jist too talk oot their erse 

no really mate just voicing my opinion on doug  . on the game a will go with goldenhill to win it with the odd goal ..   big open pitch at hampden should suit them 

5 hours ago, centre circle 2 said:

no really mate just voicing my opinion on doug  . on the game a will go with goldenhill to win it with the odd goal ..   big open pitch at hampden should suit them 

Dougie Robertson is a s good an amateur player as there is. On his game he is a match for anyone. Shame on the Ayrshire association. Bet that’s the last time he turns out for the select 

If I’m being honest I don’t think the pitch suits anyone. It great to have the final at Hampden and the safa should be congratulated for making that happen. My honest opinion is you don’t see the best of amateurs teams or players on that size of park 

If I’m being honest I don’t think the pitch suits anyone. It great to have the final at Hampden and the safa should be congratulated for making that happen. My honest opinion is you don’t see the best of amateurs teams or players on that size of park 
Then there is Keir......

Dougie Robertson is a s good an amateur player as there is. On his game he is a match for anyone. Shame on the Ayrshire association. Bet that’s the last time he turns out for the select 

Surely the Ayrshire bans just come through in the timescale dictated by the safa, for this exact reason. So one association isn't seen to be gaining an advantage over another ??? Blaming a guy for following guidelines set out by Hampden Seems an easy thing to do and not really fair