The Season 18/19 Signings Thread

There's usually a transfer thread to enable folk like me who can't be arsed trawling each team thread to see what's going on - cos the media are about as much use as an open top bus in Greenock. 

I see Vigurs has switched back to Ross County from ICT, any others?

9 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

There's usually a transfer thread to enable folk like me who can't be arsed trawling each team thread to see what's going on - cos the media are about as much use as an open top bus in Greenock. 

I see Vigurs has switched back to Ross County from ICT, any others?

Sorry guys. My team let me down :(

I'd love to have the time to do this on top of the Seaside Leagues one

56 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Queen of the South have confirmed the pre-contract signings of Josh Todd from St Mirren and Gary Harkins from Morton.

2 decent signings for you.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

We need to get Dumbarton re instated. 

I must admit, the opening post is really stressing me. Especially with Falkirk signing a new player every second day at the moment. I feel like I'm totally out the loop.

By the way, this is pinned but mine is League One isn't. @Mr X can you pin League One threads or do I need to find a different mod to ask?

38 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I must admit, the opening post is really stressing me. Especially with Falkirk signing a new player every second day at the moment. I feel like I'm totally out the loop.

By the way, this is pinned but mine is League One isn't. @Mr X can you pin League One threads or do I need to find a different mod to ask?

While you at it @MrX just bin that OP.

All clubs should collectively hold off on the signings until someone gets this shit in order, Dunfermline have already agreed to it #GoodGuys

Archived