In all fairness any bloke in there right mind would be on the bones every night if they were married to Meaghan Markle, mind you its hardly of they are going to have the same issues as most of us had with got to go to work in the morning get up at daft o clock to feed the wean, change a sh*tty nappy 

30 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

If the sprog is a boy it would not be a 'prince' but only 'Earl of Dumbarton'.

Fair play to the Royals, they successfully troll me better than any other being in existence :(

...as its realistically got bugger all chance of being Monarch thats as it should be.

This baby is going to have a massive fucking carbon footprint. 4 Range Rovers and 4 motorbikes going with them everywhere I imagine. For the same amount of damage to the planet we could've got about 300 Asians, and they make trainers rather than lounging about,  occasionally going to private school, cheating on their exams and then going to fly a helicopter because they're too thick for Uni. 

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

^^^ Helicopter pilot found...

Nah, despite my education not costing around £21,000 a year for nursery,  £27,000 a year for primary and £32,000 a year for high school I managed to do better than a B in Art (dogged by rumours of cheating) and a D in geography. I’d probably not be posh enough to fly a helicopter though, get the feeling inherent superiority is the most important thing for that role.

4 minutes ago, The OP said:

Nah, despite my education not costing around £21,000 a year for nursery,  £27,000 a year for primary and £32,000 a year for high school I managed to do better than a B in Art (dogged by rumours of cheating) and a D in geography. I’d probably not be posh enough to fly a helicopter though, get the feeling inherent superiority is the most important thing for that role.

Was it you that stole my portfolio, you c**t?

• 2 years later...

Not so royal anymore!

Unfortunately, these two fellows were expelled from the royal family. I don't know if they really wanted it from the beginning or not, but that's life, and you never know where it's going to take you. All I can say is that I wish them a good life and hope that there will be no more times for which they should have feared. Life is one, and you have to live it beautifully, not caring about the wrong people around you.

I also want to mention that they had a beautiful wedding. Interesting who they hired to organize it for them. I'm still searching for someone who offers to hire lighting for events. I wish you all a good day!

Edited by PlainDoll