Not just moved on. If they couldn’t find anywhere to go (remeber they are homless) then all their possessions were being seized by the council and destroyed. I can’t begin to imagine how cruel you have to be to do this, even if you are ultra royalist these people without a home are still your ‘subjects’, if you can’t swallow seeing how some people live then do somthing about it.

Had no idea about them seizing their property thats fucking disgusting.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Had no idea about them seizing their property thats fucking disgusting.

Apologies my initial post was incorrect their property is confiscated and held in police lock up - no indication how long for or how you claim it back. Usually claiming things from a police station require ID it’s unlikly that someone who is homeless will have a passport or driving licence. Hopefully once they show has past three these people can get the help they deserve.

66A9DFB2-5526-428F-82B3-8E0CDF006C29.png

4 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Shower of inbred robbing b*****ds. Apparently command from on high to have the homeless folks moved from Windsor. Scum, absolute scum.

Have you ever been to Windsor? Never seen a street with as many homeless people along it, always felt right guilty after a night out and would be throwing whatever change I had all over the shop. Which I'd imagine, along with all the tourists is why it's such a popular spot. 

4 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Not just moved on. If they couldn’t find anywhere to go (remeber they are homless) 

Remember that they're unlikely to have become homeless if they were living in Windsor, the ones along the High Street have travelled to get there, when I was down there they were trying to relocate them to accommodation and you had people turning it down due to the location not being what they fancied. It's a really weird situation all round. 

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Remember that they're unlikely to have become homeless if they were living in Windsor, the ones along the High Street have travelled to get there, when I was down there they were trying to relocate them to accommodation and you had people turning it down due to the location not being what they fancied. It's a really weird situation all round. 

Correct they go where they can survive you would need to find out more about why they didn’t fancy where they were going because it’s likely to be substandard accommodation. It may even be worse then sleeping on the street sadly. It’s very sad all round 

Just now, Adam101 said:

Correct they go where they can survive you would need to find out more about why they didn’t fancy where they were going because it’s likely to be substandard accommodation. It may even be worse then sleeping on the street sadly. It’s very sad all round 

Think it was a mixture of getting put to places where they had no support network and those that went for it found themselves worse of money wise and struggling to feed themselves IIRC. 

On a lighter note, on one particular night I was particularly inebriated going past the castles to head into the Weatherspoons and me and my mates couldn't figure out why there were so many homeless that particular night and how some of them had tents. 

Didn't dawn on us until the next day that it was the Queens birthday and you had people camping outside to get a better spot, absolutely, mental. 

9 hours ago, hk blues said:

Plenty worse things and worse people to get wound up about 

Sure there are, where you are they'd probably just shoot them. By the way the Philippines have just been invited onto the UN Human Rights Council. :lol: 

Edited by welshbairn

57 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Think it was a mixture of getting put to places where they had no support network and those that went for it found themselves worse of money wise and struggling to feed themselves IIRC. 

On a lighter note, on one particular night I was particularly inebriated going past the castles to head into the Weatherspoons and me and my mates couldn't figure out why there were so many homeless that particular night and how some of them had tents. 

Didn't dawn on us until the next day that it was the Queens birthday and you had people camping outside to get a better spot, absolutely, mental. 

Correct - if there is no support network then they are destined to fail from the outset. 

That certinally seems like one positive. I can’t think of anything worth camping out to see.

Other than ending homelessness.

On 13/10/2018 at 05:06, welshbairn said:

Sure there are, where you are they'd probably just shoot them. By the way the Philippines have just been invited onto the UN Human Rights Council. :lol: 

Aye, we do things differently over here right enough.  

20 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

He wants to get rid of Neil McCann THEN he can concentrate on the parasitic royals.

I've no interest in getting rid of the royals, - parasites as they may or may not be.  Neil McCann, on the other hand...

56 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

How much did they spend on security for this 1 then?

Should have spent that cash on promotion instead as I had no idea when it was or to be perfectly honest, cared.

between £2-£4 million for the police and then £2/300,000 for the council of Windsor although they did make £78,000 at the previous wedding so they will make a fraction back.