Tonights Scores

Bruno marsbar

11 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Great game at Lochee. 2-0 to Camelon at HT but Lochee came back to win 3-2. Camelon finished with seven men, Lochee 10 and coach Lee Wilkie sent off. Great rammy at the end.

Canny beat a rammy :thumsup2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

A worry for Arthurlie . If as I expect they will lose the play offs I can see them going down further . Seems a right shambles just now which is sad to see . Always a club I enjoy & made a few good friends up there visiting also

Whoever gets Arthurlie in the play offs will have won a watch.  We couldn't even beat Saltcoats, and no offence but they then lost by 11 in the next round.

Heard someone in pub at the week end mention they would be surprised if they even had a team for next season, which I though was a bit drastic, but the crowds have totally disappeared and  if the team did disappear, I don't think there's many in the town that would even notice.

49 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Looking for the Talbot scores in order please Glens game 14/05/18

Apparently the first goal was credited to Jamie Glasgow by the referee and his assistant.

Whoever gets Arthurlie in the play offs will have won a watch.  We couldn't even beat Saltcoats, and no offence but they then lost by 11 in the next round.
Heard someone in pub at the week end mention they would be surprised if they even had a team for next season, which I though was a bit drastic, but the crowds have totally disappeared and  if the team did disappear, I don't think there's many in the town that would even notice.

Bad times at Arthurlie. Even last few seasons they were always fighting relegations but had a team who was up for fight n managed to get out it. How has all this materialised ?

Archived