Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

I couldn't even tell  you what Celtics scores have been so far or who they are playing next, anyway I think you're probably right and this'll be a tough game.

[emoji1] drivel.

Love that type of post. “I’ve had my head buried in a foot of sand for weeks so much that I have NO IDEA how Celtic did”.

Clearly bullshit.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

emoji1.png drivel.

Love that type of post. “I’ve had my head buried in a foot of sand for weeks so much that I have NO IDEA how Celtic did”.

Clearly bullshit.

You're putting words in my mouth there Dolly.

7 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Imagine having this big of a meltdown because Rangers fans beat some Croatians in a fight thereby protecting the innocent women and policemen that were attacked.

Rangers: protectors of women*, policemen** and players***. 

Image result for jon flanagan wife beater

Image result for rangers fans manchester riot

Image result for scott brown rangers fan

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Top stuff.  Two Rangers-obsessed fandans taking issue with another Rangers-obsessed fandan.

What, exactly, is your beef here?  That he's too obsessed with us or not obsessed enough?  I don't think even a silver Rizla could separate the three of you.  You are all a blight.

:lol: Name calling, derogatory remarks, insults, ridiculous accusations, insinuating people are thick and the like. This from a person in his late fifties on a public forum all because they don't have the same viewpoint as him about the mutant club he supposedly tells us he supports? Also he spends more time posting about other posters posting about his beloved institution, he'll even derail any thread if Sevco are mentioned in it to post about his favourite topic? Posters taking the piss out of Sevco by posting about Sevco.

You are the Rangers obsessed fuckwit by the way. Obsessed about diddies and plastics and what they post, can't be easy being a The Rangers supporter. I think the journey has finally broken you if this is the state you get into with people posting about yer club.

6 hours ago, bennett said:

I couldn't even tell  you what Celtics scores have been so far or who they are playing next, anyway I think you're probably right and this'll be a tough game.

You utter bear faced liar Benny. You are usually the first Sevco fanatic to post on the Celtic threads when they are getting humped as the game is being played.

If Rosenborg had scored two goals you'd have been on the Celtic thread embarrassing yourself on Wednesday night. Well!,  you and all the other **** who suddenly remembered their passwords for P&B.

I think yon Forest Gump lad wouldn't be having a laugh about two people getting stabbed if it were Sevco supporters on Thursday night. I'm sure he'd be on here greeting about innocent **** being terrorised and assaulted just because they went to watch a simple football game and had to go to hospital with life threatening injuries.

Like most Sevco supporters, as long as they are giving it or winning it who the f**k cares???

Archived