Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

70s, 80s, 90s, 00s...

Scum in any decade. Sooner you get pumped out, avoiding your neanderthal bigots traveling to Europe in numbers, the better. My wife and her friend were unlucky enough to have a business trip to Barcelona when you cnuts were there on European business. They couldn’t get out of the place quickly enough. Large groups of loyalist-tat clad scum gathering on La Rambla, urinating in the street and belting out ‘fcuk the Pope’ songs in a predominantly Catholic country.

Scum that you are, and you fcuking well know it.

:lol: What a meltdown

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I agree the Croatian ultras were scum.
Attacked police and fans outside then got it given back. No sympathy for them.

You really think getting stabbed is a situation where no sympathy is involved? Are you in possession of facts not yet released & that the two men injured were to blame? You are a Fucking idiot!

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

:lol: What a meltdown

Not at all, merely a fair appraisal of your support. I vividly remember the last time I ever went to Ibrox to watch St Mirren. I was buying a programme, wearing a black and white scarf. A Deadco fan, a middle aged guy wearing a coat and an old-school style Deadco scarf put his face about two inches from mine, and very deliberately and slowly said ‘What’s a feenyan cnut like you doing here then’...

Strange, as I am a Protestant who went to Johnstone High School.

As I say, scum then, scum now, scum forever.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

f**k knows what Maribor are like this season but the year they put out Aberdeen they looked a bit shit. 

They're far from unbeatable, sadly.

They haven't exactly set the world on fire in their Europa qualifies so  far (3-0 agg win over an Albanian team and a 2-0 agg win over a Georgian team) but a quick look at results shows that in the league they won their first game 5-0 but drew their second one 0-0.  They are a good team and I expect Sevco to have a tough time against them

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

:lol: I agree the Croatian ultras were scum.

Attacked police and fans outside then got it given back. No sympathy for them.

:lol:

What amazing omnipresent powers you have to be able to see - on a minute by minute basis - where everyone was, what team they support, and what they each did before the game.  Perhaps you could contact the police to explain the timeline of what unfolded, where, and by whom.

It's been fun tracking social media since last night:

"It was Rangers fans that got stabbed!" said lots of people with clearly zero proof.

Then today:

"Ah ok so it was Croatian fans but they were attacking police and children beforehand!"

And my person favourite "It was self defence!".  Obviously some decent gentleman who just so happens to carry a knife around with him in case he is the victim of an unprovoked attack.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Not at all, merely a fair appraisal of your support. I vividly remember the last time I ever went to Ibrox to watch St Mirren. I was buying a programme, wearing a black and white scarf. A Deadco fan, a middle aged guy wearing a coat and an old-school style Deadco scarf put his face about two inches from mine, and very deliberately and slowly said ‘What’s a feenyan cnut like you doing here then’...

Strange, as I am a Protestant who went to Johnstone High School.

As I say, scum then, scum now, scum forever.

Did you piss yourself? Certainly sounds like it.

Imagine having this big of a meltdown because Rangers fans beat some Croatians in a fight thereby protecting the innocent women and policemen that were attacked.

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Did you piss yourself? Certainly sounds like it.

Imagine having this big of a meltdown because Rangers fans beat some Croatians in a fight thereby protecting the innocent women and policemen that were attacked.

I’m not having a meltdown. You, on the other hand seem terribly defensive when presented with true and honest, and personal, examples of the scum behaviour of Deadconians / Sevconians.

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

There are longer videos, eye witnesses, the damage to the pub our fans were in that was attacked, etc.

It wisnae’ us. A big Croatian boy did it and ran away.

FFS.

45 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

They haven't exactly set the world on fire in their Europa qualifies so  far (3-0 agg win over an Albanian team and a 2-0 agg win over a Georgian team) but a quick look at results shows that in the league they won their first game 5-0 but drew their second one 0-0.  They are a good team and I expect Sevco to have a tough time against them

It's a good draw for Rangers, if you factor in that Maribor will be seeded for the play-off round (drawn on Monday). There are dangerous teams in the unseeded pot (e.g. Istanbul Basaksehir or Burnley, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Bordeaux), but they have a decent chance of getting another winnable tie if they beat Maribor.

No goals conceded in 6 games, but they haven’t met el buffalo yet.

6 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

It's a good draw for Rangers, if you factor in that Maribor will be seeded for the play-off round (drawn on Monday). There are dangerous teams in the unseeded pot (e.g. Istanbul Basaksehir or Burnley, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Bordeaux), but they have a decent chance of getting another winnable tie if they beat Maribor.

It was essentially the perfect draw for that round but still not going to be at all easy to get past them. Then it is about 50/50 in terms of getting a relatively winnable tie in the next round.

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

I couldn't even tell  you what Celtics scores have been so far or who they are playing next, anyway I think you're probably right and this'll be a tough game.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

I couldn't even tell  you what Celtics scores have been so far or who they are playing next, anyway I think you're probably right and this'll be a tough game.

I guess I am more willing to put the two minutes of research in than you are.  If Rangers can get through this (at this point I think they have about a 20% chance) then they will probably have an easier time of it in the playoff round due to taking Maribor's 22.5 coefficient into the draw.

Archived