Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Top stuff.  Two Rangers-obsessed fandans taking issue with another Rangers-obsessed fandan.

What, exactly, is your beef here?  That he's too obsessed with us or not obsessed enough?  I don't think even a silver Rizla could separate the three of you.  You are all a blight.

Shut up ya bigot

Just now, steve55 said:

Utter Filth: 

Rangers brawl: Police Scotland confirm two Osijek fans stabbed in pre-match violence that saw man kicked on floor

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rangers-fans-caught-up-violence-13023771

:lol: I agree the Croatian ultras were scum.

Attacked police and fans outside then got it given back. No sympathy for them.

3 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

:lol: I agree the Croatian ultras were scum.

Attacked police and fans outside then got it given back. No sympathy for them.

Croatian fans were nothing but friendly guys going to watch the game.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Point scoring over two people getting stabbed? Get a grip lads.

I do however hope Maribor win this tie 14-0.

Also Gerrard comparing himself to Ryan Jack emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

In fairness, Gerrard did like a red card.

No need for point scoring over the stabbings, they were Croatian fans. Is it possible all visiting Croatian fans were cuddly fun loving chaps only interested in a jolly good soccer game? Is it fcuk. 

However.... Barcelona, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, now stabbings, following on from scenes v Wigan in Glasgow city centre...

Scum. Always have been, always will be. Sooner the cnuts get knocked out of Europe the better for Scotland. Being associated in any way with these Sevco cnuts gives me the dry boak.

’Mon the Maribor.

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

No need for point scoring over the stabbings, they were Croatian fans. Is it possible all visiting Croatian fans were cuddly fun loving chaps only interested in a jolly good soccer game? Is it fcuk. 

However.... Barcelona, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, now stabbings, following on from scenes v Wigan in Glasgow city centre...

Scum. Always have been, always will be. Sooner the cnuts get knocked out of Europe the better for Scotland. Being associated in any way with these Sevco cnuts gives me the dry boak.

’Mon the Maribor.

:lol: Going back to the 70s for examples for your seethe ridden posts.

What a total loser you are

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

:lol: Going back to the 70s for examples for your seethe ridden posts.

What a total loser you are

70s, 80s, 90s, 00s...

Scum in any decade. Sooner you get pumped out, avoiding your neanderthal bigots traveling to Europe in numbers, the better. My wife and her friend were unlucky enough to have a business trip to Barcelona when you cnuts were there on European business. They couldn’t get out of the place quickly enough. Large groups of loyalist-tat clad scum gathering on La Rambla, urinating in the street and belting out ‘fcuk the Pope’ songs in a predominantly Catholic country.

Scum that you are, and you fcuking well know it.

Archived