Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

Just now, hellbhoy said:

I feel the same way as well about the **** that got the arses booted all over the shop before the game tonight. :)

Just as well you sat a home with your Kebab watching a dodgy stream from your neighbours WiFi password you stole and that you never ever go to the games incase the Sevco fans batter the fucking shite right out of you thinking you were goading Benny. craphead.gif

Sorry mate but that's just gibberish.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Are you happy bennett? Really happy though?

I was untill I got hellboy'd.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only caught the on line stream tonight but Job done, a tricky tie to negotiate first up. Again looked solid enough without much excitement along the way. In the draw though. Mon The Gers,

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Sorry mate but I just post gibberish.

I was untill I got hellboy'd.

You do and WTF? hellboy'd? I'm insulted by the lack of insertion of the "H" so I feel I have been Benny'd.

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Only caught the on line stream tonight but Job done, a tricky tie to negotiate first up. Again looked solid enough without much excitement along the way. In the draw though. Mon The Gers,

Defence seems pretty solid this season Rob. Can see a few shitfest 0-0 though.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

I feel the same way as well about the **** that got the arses booted all over the shop before the game tonight. :)

Just as well you sat a home with your Kebab watching a dodgy stream from your neighbours WiFi password you stole and that you never ever go to the games incase the Sevco fans batter the fucking shite right out of you thinking you were goading Benny. craphead.gif

Wat? 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hellbhoy 

34 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

hellbhoy

Top stuff.  Two Rangers-obsessed fandans taking issue with another Rangers-obsessed fandan.

What, exactly, is your beef here?  That he's too obsessed with us or not obsessed enough?  I don't think even a silver Rizla could separate the three of you.  You are all a blight.

Top stuff.  Two Rangers-obsessed fandans taking issue with another Rangers-obsessed fandan.
What, exactly, is your beef here?  That he's too obsessed with us or not obsessed enough?  I don't think even a silver Rizla could separate the three of you.  You are all a blight.
Oh dear. Put the bottle down and go to bed, you're drunk

1 hour ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Edited at 3 in the morning as well, and accusing others of being drunk and advising they should go to bed. 

ffs sake you could not make it up. Weird stuff.

For f**k's sake sake, indeed...

Edited at 3 in the morning as well, and accusing others of being drunk and advising they should go to bed. 
ffs sake you could not make it up. Weird stuff.
Pissed up bigot and previously banned obsessive fifer biting like f**k despite having addressed neither of them.

I must say what an unexpected and enjoyable turn of events.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Pissed up bigot and previously banned obsessive fifer biting like f**k despite having addressed neither of them.

I must say what an unexpected and enjoyable turn of events.

Irony and ire. Brilliant.

Go to bed and get some sleep.

Good result for Rangers. Maribor are definitely beatable, but they have definitely been bearable every time they have faced Scottish opposition in the past. If Rangers win that tie they will take the seeding into the play off round. Massive opportunity for them now.

Thought that was a good overall performance there. Worked very hard as a team and looked defensively secure. Jack and Katic were brilliant especially Jack.

We just need to be scoring more goals. So many breakaways or 3v3s where a smarter or better pass sees us through on goal.

Archived