Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Salty, salty tears as Sevco get a draw.

Saying it as I see it. No urgency from them at all to push for their second, let alone getting a winner.

its more a comment on the state of europa league in some teams eyes - and they want to have a third competition!

Credit where credits due, a very good result. I’m as disappointed as the next man but fair play.
Lets hope the topless smellies manage to enjoy their night without becoming a national embarrassment.... again. 
They already are with their usual cringy songs.

What a desultory outcome that was for us - we really let Villarreal off the hook..  Arfield should be dropped for missing that opportunity close to the end of the game after great work from Dorrans.

I suppose a draw in Spain is OK but it really should have been so much better...

24 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
45 minutes ago, MJC said:
You should be proud of that result tonight lads, not many Scottish sides will go away to a La Liga side and get a draw like that.
Capios Doffios

Didn't you suggest you were dropping this arse licking pish as you were just a WUM?

It was a decent post, I get it that you don't like Sevco but come on it was a good result.

Archived