Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ejeria and Jack both out for tomorrow and oor Alfie suspended.  Let's hope for Wattie levels of bus-parking and, at best, a draw. The back 5 pick themselves so I'd go with:

Candeias 
Arfield 
Coulibaly 
Halliday 
Kent

Lafferty

Can't see it being anything other than that team unless Stevie Ger wants to rest more players for the league game.

Would be happy with a respectable enough scoreline and a fighting performance shown. A draw would be a ridiculously good result.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Capture.PNG

Like when the Daily Record dubbed Valencia "The Aberdeen of Spain" because they happened to have had a dodgy start to their season before we played them in the Champions League.  I believe they finished 2nd in the league that season and lost out in the CL final to Real Madrid.

7 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Like when the Daily Record dubbed Valencia "The Aberdeen of Spain" because they happened to have had a dodgy start to their season before we played them in the Champions League.  I believe they finished 2nd in the league that season and lost out in the CL final to Real Madrid.

Papers had a point then. Aberdeen won nothing that season too...

4 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Or like all those other times that kind of thing never happened?

Archived