Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

Rangers through to play UEFA seems a bit of a farce the governing body get to put their own side in the competition

Feeling they will be quite an old side that guy that does the draws must be in late 50s

Good performance from Rangers. Very well organised indeed. Didn't see the point in signing McGregor but I have to say I agree with Alex Rae when he says he's been our signing of the summer.

That's 3 away games in Europe without conceding a goal and the first 10 games of Gerrards reign without going a goal behind.

Having been in Russia in the summer for the world cup it's a superb place and well worth a trip.

I came back from Yekaterinburg airport which is a major hub not too far from Ufa and the Russian train network is easy to use.  Air Moldova fly from Dublin to Moldova and then you connect to Yekaterinburg.  

The other option would be Kazan which is among the most stunning places I've ever been.

Enjoy Russia.

3 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Having been in Russia in the summer for the world cup it's a superb place and well worth a trip.

I came back from Yekaterinburg airport which is a major hub not too far from Ufa and the Russian train network is easy to use.  Air Moldova fly from Dublin to Moldova and then you connect to Yekaterinburg.  

The other option would be Kazan which is among the most stunning places I've ever been.

Enjoy Russia.

There ya go, bennett. :lol: 

2 hours ago, davied85 said:

Brilliant performance,McGregor,arfield n morelos were outstanding imo.

I don't get what people see in Morelos at all. As far as I can see he's a liability and all set to explode at any time. 

If he was Scottish he'd never be valued at anywhere near that mad bid made today.

Archived