Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Burnley would absolutely fucking smash that shite Rangers* side, tbh.

Dreary fucking me.

Anyway...I assume Union Jack is out for tomorrow.  Who gets the gig in his place?  Young McCrorie?  

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary fucking me.

Anyway...I assume Union Jack is out for tomorrow.  Who gets the gig in his place?  Young McCrorie?  

Some c**t or fucker wearing a The Rangers top, does that narrow things down for you?

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Some c**t or fucker wearing a The Rangers top, does that narrow things down for you?

The QC has been on the firewater again....

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yet the very same demented fucker has been running about the board claiming support for all the Scottish teams in Europe yet posted that dross.  I can only hope for 3 posts of, at least, 6 paragraphs each in reply. 

Obviously I'd never reply to him in person as the P&B Hamster would be exhausted trying to keep up with his many posts of shame.  I can only think that he's making a point of posting on here since, I read on the BBC 5 minutes ago, his team got its collective arse felt at The Piggery tonight.

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

I will admit to having a few beers tonight Bennett. So what in my post isn't true then? I did post c**t or fucker just to make the demographic was covered or do you think they won't wear blue at Ibrox?

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yet the very same demented fucker has been running about the board claiming support for all the Scottish teams in Europe yet posted that dross.  I can only hope for 3 posts of, at least, 6 paragraphs each in reply. 

Obviously I'd never reply to him in person as the P&B Hamster would be exhausted trying to keep up with his many posts of shame.  I can only think that he's making a point of posting on here since, I read on the BBC 5 minutes ago, his team got its collective arse felt at The Piggery tonight.

So much fucking seethe oozing out of every orifice on your entire being when posting about me. Is this what I have reduced you too? :lol:

You may have noticed but I have posted congrats on the European Sevco thread when they won, albeit with some sort of seethe in doing so I did it none the less.

My many posts of shame? :lol: I log into P&B to have a bit of a laugh & banter with other users as well as posting or discussing about football. At times I have posted unsubstantiated pish without thinking it through first, this caused me much ridicule among the community but I feel man enough to admit it when I have completely cunted it up. I find it best to laugh about making an arse out of yourself on P&B as many many posters have done themselves, even the best posters eventually f**k it up but shit happens.

I don't feel you can cope with ridicule and banter unless it's you that's doing the ridiculing with your extended PHD Mensa level use of forgotten or rarely used words.

Lighten up ffs.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Disappointed in myself.  Only one reply of 5 paragraphs from The QC.  Still, he's clearly not in full manic mode.  I expect 2 more posts and many more paragraphs from the authentic voice of The 'tic.  Maybe tonight's ignominy hasn't yet sunk in...

Absolute best of luck tonight to the visiting fans. Let’s hope they all make it home safe to their wives and kids.
Have to echo this. Hopefully Police Scotland are now fully aware if the depths the **** will go to and police them accordingly.

Instead of feeling sorry for the families etc getting herded about by Police horses I just hope they do the correct thing and disassociate themselves from Rangers* before their kids become influenced by them. Truly a nightmare scenario for any decent father.

7 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Ufa 2-1 Progres with 10 minutes to go. Ufa were winning 2-0, but Progres have nicked an away goal. 

(rolls eyes)

Is it really gonna happen again? That would be peak banter years and that's saying a lot.

Would love them to progres tho

3 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Is it really gonna happen again? That would be peak banter years and that's saying a lot.

Would love them to progres tho

Finished 2-1.

If nothing else, it would save you a ~6,000 mile round trip a few days before your first game against Celtic this season.

Archived