Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can i ask a serious question..

Do you, as Rangers fans, Genuinely believe that with Stevie G, given his lack of management experience, the clubs lack of Available funds and reliance on European qualification and loans, Dave King, and your teams last 2 games against Macedonias 4th best team, is enough for you to Truly believe that this is your year? 

2 hours ago, KHVRN said:

Do you, as Rangers fans, Genuinely believe that with Stevie G, given his lack of management experience, the clubs lack of Available funds and reliance on European qualification and loans, Dave King, and your teams last 2 games against Macedonias 4th best team, is enough for you to Truly believe that this is your year? 

Aye, we'll skoosh it...

2 hours ago, KHVRN said:

No one here is saying that it will be our year.

I think we will be 2nd or 3rd next season. 3rd would be a failure (again) but we need to improve on the park and make more signings as Hibs look a threat.

4 hours ago, KHVRN said:

When is the serious question coming? 

On 18/07/2018 at 19:50, KHVRN said:

He is now the Messiah that will take them to the promised land and the famine will end when they reach area 55.

I'm quite surprised.
Not about the racist abuse,  more the fact that the club contacted the Police about it.

I think this game was too far away for them to blame Chelsea fans.

Archived