Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I've only watched from half time and they have been absolutely pish.  Are all their new signings playing? Cause Jack, Windsss and El Buffalo are still playing and Holloway..  and I'm not joking in saying the mob they are playing are one of the worst teams I've ever seen.

Worse than us?

Boring game. Very flat performance.

Little creativity in midfield as McCrorie and Jack is just too defensive. Really struggled to get more than two players in the box when going forward as well.

Never looked like going out at any point but disappointed not to get the win for the coefficient points.

Morelos starting the season very badly. We need players upfront to replace him soon.

Missed the start so didn't catch the flurry of chances that we had at the start but taking our chances still a huge problem that cost us the win today.

2 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Decent result for Rangers. They should get through the next round as well. Round 3 will be tough.

If the Moldovan mob Petrocub win that tie then yes, Rangers should be able to qualify but they will need to up their game if it's Croatian team Osijek

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

If the Moldovan mob Petrocub win that tie then yes, Rangers should be able to qualify but they will need to up their game if it's Croatian team Osijek

I hadn't heard of that Croatian team, wasnt Zagreb or that so just guessing they'll be a bit better.

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

I'd definitely agree with that. Osijek should get through on Thursday with their away goal.

Boring game. Very flat performance.

Little creativity in midfield as McCrorie and Jack is just too defensive. Really struggled to get more than two players in the box when going forward as well.

Never looked like going out at any point but disappointed not to get the win for the coefficient points.

Morelos starting the season very badly. We need players upfront to replace him soon.

Missed the start so didn't catch the flurry of chances that we had at the start but taking our chances still a huge problem that cost us the win today.

Morelos starting the season badly? Should really have taken that pretend £12m for him.

16 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just like to say congratulations to Steven “Stevie Ger” Gerrard. Undefeated over 2 legs. What a boy. 

#letsgo

They may be meeting a team from your WC pick's neck of the woods  next...

Archived