Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bairney said:

What is the aggregate score? Is it one-nil or something. Hope they get pumped out as per the wee team from Luxembourg.

2-0 Rangers. Shkupi dominating just now but Windass looking dangerous on the counter.

Brought to you by the staunch bears of Rangers Media:

"Alarm bells ringing already as feared now this is fucking pathetic. 

"Done with Morelos. Officially abysmal."

"What a fucking joke "

"My dead granny can heid a ball better than morelos

"McCrorie and Katic bumping into each other, sums up how chaotic the non existent tactics are at the moment. Shambles."

"We are pish. "

"We look shite. Same old stuff from the same piss poor players."

2 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

Brought to you by the staunch bears of Rangers Media:

"Alarm bells ringing already as feared now this is fucking pathetic. 

"Done with Morelos. Officially abysmal."

"What a fucking joke "

"My dead granny can heid a ball better than morelos

"McCrorie and Katic bumping into each other, sums up how chaotic the non existent tactics are at the moment. Shambles."

"We are pish. "

"We look shite. Same old stuff from the same piss poor players."

It's taken all of 135 minutes of the Gerrard revolution for the meltdowns to begin, pleasing

7 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Sevco look even worse than last season:lol: this mob they are playing are one of the worst teams I have ever seen.

I've only caught the last ten minutes, but Rangers look clueless.  They may well improve, but there should be so many alarm bells for Rangers fans it's not real.  I bet there's any number of excuses.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I've only caught the last ten minutes, but Rangers look clueless.  They may well improve, but there should be so many alarm bells for Rangers fans it's not real.  I bet there's any number of excuses.

I've only watched from half time and they have been absolutely pish.  Are all their new signings playing? Cause Jack, Windsss and El Buffalo are still playing and Holloway..  and I'm not joking in saying the mob they are playing are one of the worst teams I've ever seen.

Archived