Peterhead 2018/19

On 6/21/2018 at 15:24, doulikefish said:
On 6/21/2018 at 14:51, blueone said:
Mason Robertson not staying after all. :thumbsdown
Andrew Macrae not signing. :thumbsdown
Still four players to find. :unsure:
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/robertson-to-join-dads-real-kashmir/

Going to India to play for his old mans team would be hard to knock back so good luck to him

On 6/21/2018 at 15:31, afca32 said:

Pretty sure they're the team that were on tour here last summer and lost about 6-0 to Stenny.

They did. I watched them draw 2-2 with Forth Wanderers in early July and that looked to be about their level. Everyone I met connected with the club were absolutely great though, a genuinely great bunch of guys. I'd imagine he'll be their best player by some distance too.

1 hour ago, TOPFITTER said:

How does the starting line-up look at this stage ?
Greig,
Aidan,Mick,Jason, Ted,
Wullie, Simon, Jack, Aaron,
Rory, Rusty ?
Given the lack of updates on official site be nice to know off all 1st team signed players and who have all who have left.
Does the inactivity on this thread suggest a lack of positivity for the season ahead?

If you look at the first post of the thread, NewBlue has been keeping it up to date with confirmed signings and departures.

Think the only ones no one seems to know about are Aidan McIlduff and Nicky Riley.

Guest TOPFITTER
If you look at the first post of the thread, NewBlue has been keeping it up to date with confirmed signings and departures.
Think the only ones no one seems to know about are Aidan McIlduff and Nicky Riley.

Many thanks, any comment on lack of posts?

Guest TOPFITTER
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/spo ... -contract/  
As you would expect from a decent club, this may be of interest to those from  Berwick that shouted abuse at Nicky when he was in obvious agony & continued even when the player was being carried off.

I hope I’m there to see Nicky rip them apart when recovered. The Berwick “fans” conduct that night deserves a “KARMA” return from Nicky, the way Peterhead are treating him shows the good side of Scottish Football, Berwick’s silence on their fans behaviour speaks volumes about their ethics !!!

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Good to see Peterhead solve their defensive problems from the end of last season....by signing Derek Lyle.

Hey, if you don't think signing countless midfielders and forwards instead of defenders isn't tactical genius then I think it is obvious why you haven't hit McInally's dizzying managerial heights.

19 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Winna play all three. Young lad Nae be happy.

You might be surprised. We often play a front 3 so could easily see Jim doing it when required. More worried about our goalkeeping situation to be honest...

Guest TOPFITTER

Along with Dunlop an inspired signing makes me wonder if Sutherland deal may not be dead in the water? Finishing is Lyle,s “Raison d,Etre” and this level should be a breeze for his fading stamina. Another season of goals raining in beckons, let’s hope our defence makes sure it is at the right end !!!