Peterhead 2018/19

IMG_0169.thumb.jpg.cbe4bf160c1eda19b006cbc7d6843015.jpg

Big Rusty certainly get’s about, how long ‘till his form and infectious personality gets him another move ? See Lord Catto is still unable to hide his enmity for Gibson, maybe he should have a word with the gaffer (who clearly is of a different opinion than him) and put him straight, guess he will be evident more on the Montrose thread now though 🤣🤣🤣
Hi Andy il give you a weekly update on Big Rusty's progress at the Mo if you want?

Guest TOPFITTER
Hi Andy il give you a weekly update on Big Rusty's progress at the Mo if you want?

Hi Mo83, will be interested in your updates, this boy (21 soon) us due to deliver according to his supporters, maybe Montrose will be his platform [emoji6]

Hi Mo83, will be interested in your updates, this boy (21 soon) us due to deliver according to his supporters, maybe Montrose will be his platform [emoji6]
Thanks for you input Andrew will keep you posted,on the bench today....Hope William is well.Your right maybe league 2 champions is his platform....

Guest TOPFITTER

Oh, I seem to have hooked school bully on my line! What exactly is it that you had against Mclean? Was it, just like every bully, you pick on the youngest & weakest? Was it that he had the audacity to respond to one of your taunts from the sideline?
At every opportunity you’ve made some bizarre comment on here about the boy. That enmity you accuse me of is most certainly all yours.

So, let’s focus on yourself, Andrew Cochrane, father-in-law of Willie Gibson.
We at Peterhead FC would liked to have welcomed you into our family but you made that rather difficult owing to your unacceptable conduct at matches.
You stand at the corner of the pitch nearest the pie stall, wearing your QoS jacket, shouting derogatory comments at players. Not much wrong many would think, but when it’s Peterhead players and filled with antagonism then it’s rather unacceptable. How many more Peterhead players shouting back at you to shut up will it take until you cease with your abhorrent behaviour? I wonder if Willie’s continual drop in performance is attributed to his embarrassment at you shouting at his teammates at every match?

I read with astonishment your recent comment about an Albion Rovers supporter haranguing the officials and you having to explain to your 6 year old grandson “that was not the way fans should behave and that that fan showed his club in a very poor light”. It was rather ironic, as throughout that match, you perpetually harangued the Peterhead players while you sat in your Glasgow Rangers top. Your conduct was more akin to that of some young, low-life at an Old Firm match, not that of a mature man related (loosely) to a Peterhead player. Furthermore, that post is so hypocritical it beggars belief. Let me ask you this question. Have any of your grandchildren ever asked you “why are you shouting BEAST at that player”? You even seemed proud of doing so in your posts on the Clyde and Edinburgh City threads. How hypocritical can you be? But, more importantly, how dare you conduct yourself in a manner likely to bring the good name of our club and supporters into disrepute?
Your conduct is that of a repugnant, odious and embarrassing individual who should have no place around Peterhead FC.

My season ticket and match day ticket purchasing fellow supporters have another issue. On here your weekly posts include your travelogue. Who cares? Well, strangely we do. When a non-supporter is receiving a players travel expenses and gets into all matches by a complimentary ticket, we feel aggrieved. Why should us that have followed the club through thick & thin pay the price to allow a Queen of the South supporter free access and travel to matches. Oh, and let’s not forget free accommodation on a Friday night at the Aberdeen Altens Hotel, paid for by Peterhead FC. It is grossly unfair, especially when it is a players relative, one who disrespects our club as you do.

I’ll conclude by advising you that I’ll be at Balmoor next week for the Edinburgh City match. The big question though is, will you?

I’ll at Balmoor next week part of a double header with Aberdeen v Queens.
Let’s keep my grandson out of this (bringing a 6 year old into this!) You have the advantage on me, your apparent in depth knowledge and disgust of me seems visceral so why don’t you tell this Forum your name and we can meet and have our say on Saturday.

1 hour ago, TOPFITTER said:

I’ll at Balmoor next week part of a double header with Aberdeen v Queens.
Let’s keep my grandson out of this (bringing a 6 year old into this!) You have the advantage on me, your apparent in depth knowledge and disgust of me seems visceral so why don’t you tell this Forum your name and we can meet and have our say on Saturday.

Didn’t you bring your grandson into ‘it’ when you played Albion Rovers?

Guest TOPFITTER
1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Didn’t you bring your grandson into ‘it’ when you played Albion Rovers?

To this thread no to that game yes and we had some great banter with Albion's excellent announcer that day. Were you there? if so any other member of the crowd you would like to comment on. What about the match? any comment on that? Aboot as pathetic as a certain posters 14 post content on Peterhead and it's ok for his verbage on a certain player. Try and enjoy your best season in how long ?

1 hour ago, TOPFITTER said:

To this thread no to that game yes and we had some great banter with Albion's excellent announcer that day. Were you there? if so any other member of the crowd you would like to comment on. What about the match? any comment on that? Aboot as pathetic as a certain posters 14 post content on Peterhead and it's ok for his verbage on a certain player. Try and enjoy your best season in how long ?

Do you really stand by the pie counter shouting "Beast" at players while your son-in-law is playing and your 6 year old grandson is by your side? Nothing better than growing old badly, respect!

Do you really stand by the pie counter shouting "Beast" at players while your son-in-law is playing and your 6 year old grandson is by your side? Nothing better than growing old badly, respect!

Absolutely embarrassing for a grown man to behave like this, if true. So much for the saying that you get wiser as you become older.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Tour of the Terraces said:

Hello there, we’re 2 lads who Tour all the clubs in Scotland and have recently visited the beautiful Balmoor. We have written a blog post about our visit, rating our experience of watching your side, please have a look and share your thoughts!

Also check out our Twitter: @tourotterraces

https://touroftheterraces.wordpress.com/2019/02/19/peterhead-f-c-the-match-programme-10/

Good stuff, glad you were well looked after & enjoyed your day. The Aberdeen by-pass is now fully open so now much quicker around Aberdeen.

• 2 months later...