Peterhead 2018/19

3 hours ago, blueone said:

Would have kept Mason but let Leitch go.  Mason has come on significantly since his benching, I am not really sure of Jack's role and more importantly I don't think he does either.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Another youngster away without ever getting a real opportunity. :thumbsdown

And another one...

Fraser Hobday off to Turiff. 

https://twitter.com/turriffutd?lang=en

Currently we have NO goalkeepers. 

Are  Paul Jarvie & Scott Tait still around? :lol:

Edit to add: The fact Turiff have agreed terms must mean that either he was already signed on a two year deal or signed up recently and has changed his mind. :unsure:

Edited by blueone

5 minutes ago, blueone said:

And another one...

Fraser Hobday off to Turiff. 

https://twitter.com/turriffutd?lang=en

Currently we have NO goalkeepers. 

Are  Paul Jarvie & Scott Tait still around? :lol:

Possibly getting one in on loan for Liverpool? :lol:

I would hope that we have arrangements in place before we are letting others transfer.

Ideally be good to keep Greg as 1st choice keeper, Fraser you can understand wanting a starting slot somewhere just be a pity if after him moving on the position becomes available. Important one to get right as the right choice can influence the whole defence. The way contracts are normally now clubs have no hold on players & really no point in trying to hold players if not wanting to be there.

19 hours ago, strichener said:

Another youngster away without ever getting a real opportunity. :thumbsdown

This. I thought he looked decent when we did see him would have been good to see him play a bit more.

Anyway 1st post updated with squad list.

Can not be a surprize to our supporters at the playing surface at Balmoor has been great for a number of years, a great effort from Stan to get it to such a high standard, may have to stop tormenting him how bonny the plastic ones look :lol:

Guest TOPFITTER
Irrelevant, apart from getting a team together and getting fit.
Need to concentrate everything on getting out of this hellhole (League 2).

I’m not even going to hope for league success after last years debacle. Unless this season’s squad has mental strength then will it matter how good it seems on paper (on paper the squad quality was such it should have pissed the league but didn’t)? A wee bit oh cup success versus higher league opposition would be nice though [emoji471][emoji460]️[emoji2]

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/peterhead-fc/1491044/peterhead-keen-to-bring-former-caley-thistle-youngster-andrew-macrae-to-balmoor/

I guess the most worrying part of this article is that McInally says he's only targeting three more players.

If one is a striker and one a goalkeeper, then it leaves only one space possibly for a defender which again leaves us short at the back.

Will he never learn.

1 hour ago, blueone said:

I guess the most worrying part of this article is that McInally says he's only targeting three more players.

If one is a striker and one a goalkeeper, then it leaves only one space possibly for a defender which again leaves us short at the back.

Will he never learn.

Surely he can't be serious. The absolute definition of insanity.