Peterhead 2018/19

Sorry to change the subject matter here but I thought you guys may be interested in reading an article I produced a few weeks ago for the Official DAFC Match-Day Programme with Nicky Clark. 

He spoke about his career so far, including how starting his senior career with Peterhead has allowed him to carry out his duties to such a high level to date. 

Here.

Edited by dafcburty

1 hour ago, dafcburty said:

Sorry to change the subject matter here but I thought you guys may be interested in reading an article I produced a few weeks ago for the Official DAFC Match-Day Programme with Nicky Clark. 

He spoke about his career so far, including how starting his senior career with Peterhead has allowed him to carry out his duties to such a high level to date. 

Here.

Cheers for that dafcburty  always good to see players that have been at Balmoor at some stage of their career go on to a decent level. have yet to hear one say anything bad about the club which is a good thing

A real mix of news today

Sad to hear Neale Coopers condition always a popular character hopefully he pulls through & gets back fit & well.

On Jordan like most folk not a major surprize, has been a good option off the bench but would think he has seen other players move ahead of him in the queue for a starting slot. Would wish him well at Cove if that's where he ends up.

Paddy Boyle seems like a good signing hopefully with his experience he can organize the boys at the back. 

PETERHEAD 2018/19 PRE-SEASON

CONFIRMED FRIENDLY FIXTURES (ALL AWAY)

Sat 30th June - Montrose 3pm

Sat 7th July - Fraserburgh 3pm - Marc Dickson testimonial

Sun 8th July - Inverurie Locos 1pm 

On 24/05/2018 at 09:35, Francesc Fabregas said:

The first part of his interview popped hard so I'm expecting more of the same for this... Here's the second installment of our interview with Grant Anderson!

Grant talks about his four years at Stark's Park, including the cup runs and the stinking pitch, as well as his short spells with Queen of the South and Peterhead. Grant also talks about training to be a referee.

CLICK

This is interesting from  a Peterhead  perspective.  Bit of an insight  behind the scenes at the club.  From about  40 minutes or so.

On 5/14/2018 at 13:25, blueone said:

Regarding signings I understand Aaron Norris is still under contract. Heard off the top of my head that (not confirmed) Fraser Hobday and Jason Brown have resigned but Greg Fleming has refused so far.

Regarding a manager, Ray McKinnon was touting himself in the press recently. Not specifically for us, just wanting back in the game. Might be an option.

You're right about Aaron Norris. He signed an 18 month contract back in November last year.

https://www.peterheadfc.com/news/item/2010-new-signing-norris-aiming-to-shine-with-hometown-club

I thought big Robertson was outstanding for you in the Play Off games against us. I said it in the post at the time, but he’s not a player that stood out for you in previous games against us, but IF he could keep up those level of performances throughout the season then he’ll go onto bigger things I’m sure.