• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Ross Forbes

Confirmed Transfers - Winter '19

Have I missed anything, or are Scott Robertson and Josh Campbell the only two players to have joined clubs so far in this window?
Think there are plenty of loans now up, so if any aren't being extended give me a shout. I saw on Twitter this morning that Kieran Wright has returned to Rangers at the end of his deal with Raith.

It’s been very quiet on the signing front in this league so far but I have a feeling we’ll be quite busy in the next few weeks

45 minutes ago, Alyn Stevenson said:

Regan Hendry is also away back to Celtic for ourselves.

Cheers, I thought I read something about that a few days ago but didn't want to update it until it was official.

Celtic have recalled Mark Hill from his loan deal with Forfar Athletic with an 'Overseas loan deal' likely.

2 hours ago, Moonglum25 said:

That's just what we needed - another midfieilder when we have a shot defence.

Give the coaching staff time. Might not be anyone available right now. 

That's just what we needed - another midfieilder when we have a shot defence.

He did alright for us on loan last season, couple of decent performances!
Might fit in well at yous.

18 year old defender Liam McDaid has signed for Rovers but I can't imagine he will see much first team action this season.

4 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Forfar have signed Defender Adam Eckersley & Goalkeeper Daniel Hoban on a transfer until the end of the season.

Assuming he's fit Eckersley is a tremendous signing for this league.

Euan Henderson has had his loan extended for rest of the season. The lively Hearts teenager was a valuable part of our blossoming in the second quarter of the season. This news on the heals of the relief that Stewart Petrie wasn’t poached by Dunfermline sets Montrose up for a strong remainder of the season.