Confirmed Transfers - Winter '19

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it still summer? Is it heck. But Dumbarton's revolving door of goalkeepers continues.

First it was Grant Adam, then Jamie McGowan, then Robbie Mutch. Now it's the time of Wallace (Chris) Smith.

https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=3834

OP and title updated for the opening of the January window. Anything confirmed as happening on January 1 yet?
Nothing confirmed but hopefully have a Loanee name confirmed for you within the next few days fingers crossed.
I imagine you boys along with us (hopefully) will be two of the busier sides this January.

15 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Nothing confirmed but hopefully have a Loanee name confirmed for you within the next few days fingers crossed.
I imagine you boys along with us (hopefully) will be two of the busier sides this January.

And there it is.

We have our first signing of the window, as Josh Campbell joins Airdrieonians on loan from Hibernian

Have I missed anything, or are Scott Robertson and Josh Campbell the only two players to have joined clubs so far in this window?

Think there are plenty of loans now up, so if any aren't being extended give me a shout. I saw on Twitter this morning that Kieran Wright has returned to Rangers at the end of his deal with Raith.

Have I missed anything, or are Scott Robertson and Josh Campbell the only two players to have joined clubs so far in this window?
Think there are plenty of loans now up, so if any aren't being extended give me a shout. I saw on Twitter this morning that Kieran Wright has returned to Rangers at the end of his deal with Raith.

Regan Hendry is also away back to Celtic for ourselves.

Archived