Confirmed Transfers - Winter '19

By the way, any mods kicking about here who can pin this?

Or combine the Threads???

You're not in the Championship now mate, the mods rarely venture down here, unless the Rovers fans bitch to them about something!!![emoji23]

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway here's the full East Fife rundown...
East Fife
Squad - Season 2017-18
01 - Ryan Goodfellow - RELEASED
02 - Aaron Dunsmore - OFFERED TERMS
03 - Mark Docherty - SIGNED
04 - Christopher Kane - SIGNED
05 - Jonathan Page - SIGNED
06 - Craig Watson - OFFERED TERMS
07 - Mark Lamont - RELEASED
08 - Patrick Slattery - SIGNED
09 - Christopher Duggan - OFFERED TERMS
10 - Kevin Smith - SIGNED
11 - Kyle Wilkie - RELEASED
12 - Connor McManus - RELEASED
14 - Kyle Wilson - UNKNOWN
15 - Kieran Millar - FUCKED OFF
16 - Adam Livingstone - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
17 - Scott Allardice - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
18 - Scott Linton - SIGNED
19 - Craig Thomson - RELEASED
20 - Matthew Knox - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
21 - Ben MacKenzie - BACK TO PARENT CLUB
22 - Ross Mutch - RELEASED
24 - Ryan Inglis - UNKNOWN
77 - Robert Jones - RELEASED

There is absolutely no news or rumours regarding signings to either report or start coming out of the Bayview Bunker at the moment!!!

We’ve also signed Chris O’Neill from Brechin City.

Released are: Matthew Kerr, David Brownlie, John Higgins, Jordan McGregor, Adam Brown, Ross Brown and Tom Fry.

Loans Ended: Rohan Ferguson, Dan Higgins, Lee Kilday, Luke Watt and Jake Hastie.

Offers made to: Daryll Duffy, Sean McIntosh and Willie Muir.

3 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

David Hutton, Ricky Gomes, Josh Skelly, Leighton McIntosh and Ryan McCord all confirmed as having left the club. Scott Martin’s loan from Hibs has also finished.

Who is in the market for a keeper?

I pitty the poor b*****ds that get landed with Davie Hutton :lol:

8 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

David Hutton, Ricky Gomes, Josh Skelly, Leighton McIntosh and Ryan McCord all confirmed as having left the club. Scott Martin’s loan from Hibs has also finished.

Cheers mate!

Any Forfar, Montrose or Stenny fans out there who can give me the heads up on who is all leaving your respective clubs - even if it's just expiring loan deals.

I'd imagine our players will be in tonight to find out who is going and who will be staying. We have a massive squad, and will have cut the budget, so I'd expect to see quite a few guys punted.

19 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Has McGuigan signed a deal with Stenny for next season?

Yes. I don't think it has officially been announced but it's common knowledge around the club.

Cheers mate!
Any Forfar, Montrose or Stenny fans out there who can give me the heads up on who is all leaving your respective clubs - even if it's just expiring loan deals.
I'd imagine our players will be in tonight to find out who is going and who will be staying. We have a massive squad, and will have cut the budget, so I'd expect to see quite a few guys punted.

Montrose have not announced full list yet but expect it this week. Chris Templeman is retiring while Cammy Ballantyne returns to Dundee United.

8 minutes ago, Judge said:

Montrose have not announced full list yet but expect it this week. Chris Templeman is retiring while Cammy Ballantyne returns to Dundee United.

Cheers mate, forgot about Templeman!

Just now, Loonytoons said:
10 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:
Cheers mate, forgot about Templeman!

Shocking behaviour.

Especially given his near enough unbeatable goals to game ratio at the Rock!

23 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Cheers mate!

Forfar have re-signed 11 (including 2 youngsters) plus Baird from ICT. We've still to announce who, from the remaining 6 of the 1st team squad, has been released but loans going back were Darren Whyte to St Mirren (he's subsequently been released by them) plus Ross MacIver and Russell Dingwall both back to Ross County.

35 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Would be happy to see Grant Gallacher back at Stair Park next season.

12 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Forfar have re-signed 11 (including 2 youngsters) plus Baird from ICT. We've still to announce who, from the remaining 6 of the 1st team squad, has been released but loans going back were Darren Whyte to St Mirren (he's subsequently been released by them) plus Ross MacIver and Russell Dingwall both back to Ross County.

Good man!

Just now, scott666 said:

Would be happy to see Grant Gallacher back at Stair Park next season.

Help yourself to him. He might be a wee bit more broken than when we got him though.

1 minute ago, scott666 said:

What was his injury last season?

Did his ACL in July. It was his first home game back since doing his ankle in September 2016.

There's no chance that Stevie will let him go though. Despite some very shaky performances since he returned.

Did his ACL in July. It was his first home game back since doing his ankle in September 2016.
There's no chance that Stevie will let him go though. Despite some very shaky performances since he returned.
If Stevie got the Real Madrid job I'm sure you'd see Grant Gallagher lining up alongside Ramos and Ronaldo.

Archived