Stevie Wilson

tombo

Just been confirmed on Vics Twitter, that Stevie has accepted the position at Winton.

I would like to pass on my best wishes to him and thank him for his contributions over the last five years, particularly our league winning season.

All the best Stevie!

T

Hey T

Just wanted to say a few words on behalf of Stevie & myself.   Stevie has loved his 5 years at the club and I feel exactly the same about my 3 years.   Irvine Vics are a great club, the committee is small but great to work with, the band of diehard fans like yourself have given great support.  The players have been excellent to work with & deserve loads of credit for gaining 3 promotions in 5 years.

We really do wish the club all the best in the future.

Cheers

Neil

8 hours ago, Beng24310 said:

Hey T

Just wanted to say a few words on behalf of Stevie & myself.   Stevie has loved his 5 years at the club and I feel exactly the same about my 3 years.   Irvine Vics are a great club, the committee is small but great to work with, the band of diehard fans like yourself have given great support.  The players have been excellent to work with & deserve loads of credit for gaining 3 promotions in 5 years.

We really do wish the club all the best in the future.

Cheers

Neil

Why leave then?

1 hour ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

If use loved it so much why leave. Also leave to step down a league?.

I ain't going to go into all the details of why it's happened, but it has, why do you ask, your not even a Irvine Vics fan as far as I'm aware. 5 years is a long time in football, sometimes a fresh start is needed to move on.

Archived