-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

4 years since that magic day at Easter Road. Every time I watch big Jason turning that defender the better it gets.

Excellent goal. 

He may of had no pace but his touches were second to none. 

50 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Hope Berwick Rangers is an away fixture.

You lot would be more than welcome at Shielfield.

Quite pleased with the draw myself even though we'll probably get pumped and finish fourth.

Edited by DutchBorderer

You lot would be more than welcome at Shielfield.
Quite pleased with the draw myself even though we'll probably get pumped and finish fourth.

Would love to visit Berwick in the sun.

Friends across the border.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Betfred Cup Group F Draw:

• Accies
  • Livingston
  • Berwick
  • Airdrie
  • Annan

Mate said that the fixtures are how the teams come out, so if he is to be trusted, we'll be at home to Livingston and Airdrie and away to Berwick and Annan. The latter is frightening.

I see Redmond is away to TNS

I know its nearer home to him, and they enter the Champions League at the same stage as Celtic, but they also lost at home to Dumbarton. Is that where we are now  - behind the Welsh league in terms of an attractive proposition?

Can't blame Redmond for wanting away. He wasn't getting enough game time at Accies. You'd have thought with Crawford being out for most of the season Canning would have used him more as a regular to give us more of a creative spark from midfield. Even when Docherty left he opted to promote Ferguson to the 1st team. Not saying that was a bad move as Ferguson done really well and took his chance but it must have been a kick in the teeth for Danny.

47 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I see Redmond is away to TNS

I know its nearer home to him, and they enter the Champions League at the same stage as Celtic, but they also lost at home to Dumbarton. Is that where we are now  - behind the Welsh league in terms of an attractive proposition?

I liked Redmond as a player but this is an odd choice of club for him. A backwater in my opinion.

To be fair, I have heard the Templeton thing from about 5 different folk. Who knows if it's true. 

He is a decent player but no where near as good as Jones. I'd take him as back up and I think he could do a job.

Has he been particularly injury prone at accies or does that seem to have gone away a bit now?

To be fair, I have heard the Templeton thing from about 5 different folk. Who knows if it's true. 
He is a decent player but no where near as good as Jones. I'd take him as back up and I think he could do a job.
Has he been particularly injury prone at accies or does that seem to have gone away a bit now?
Still very injury prone with us.

The games of "who'd you take?" whenever a club announces their released players is great fun. 

I'm pretty sure that Craig Curran hasn't been good since around 2015, but people will class it as a good signing because they've heard of him :rolleyes: