-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

2 hours ago, JudgeFlash said:

Oh, what team at Hamilton did Canning coach? 
Just like in real life, you are shite at poking holes. 

Our first team squad isn't exactly tiny, im sure you have already researched the average registered players per team though... 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/startseite/wettbewerb/SC1

here you go, babe.  more players than St Mirren, Motherwell and Livi.  Cheers for helping validate my point even more by bringing up squad size. 

I eagerly await you coming up with some nonsense now to try and claw back your embarrassment. I realise I am dealing with someone who deals in opinions, not facts. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Using a Daily Record article based on guesswork, and a transfermarkt valuation, as "proof", is horrendously poor.

It was even worse it was the sun :lol:

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Boyd doing the catering?

Ooft, will be a bigger hole in the accounts than when yon Nigerian General pick pocketed them

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It was even worse it was the sun :lol:

Ooft, will be a bigger hole in the accounts than when yon Nigerian General pick pocketed them

Absolute pellet, you acknowledged the article, to counter with "squad size" which was then debunked, funny you don't acknowledge your own points attempted. 

The best counter to a 'point' is always to just have done zero research and discount that of others. Back in the sea. 

24 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Rumour of John Collins as manger with Kris Boyd and Massimo Donati.

I don't believe that. He's stated no manager will be in place by saturday but hopefully by next Wednesday. 

I felt bad when we let Massimo go, he was signed long term to move into a coaching role with the club, something he didn't get a chance to do and he willingly walked away, instead of fighting to get paid the rest of his contract. 

It's a shame Canning has to go in this way but he overstayed his welcome and today's decision is the right one. 

Clyde 1 SSB (I know, I know) suggesting Hartley might be an option. 

That hopeless arse should be out the frame immediately after his GIRUY to Hamilton fans and his ridiculous paranoid rantings after the 10-2 game. 

That and he's sh*te.

Interesting times ahead. Definitely not getting my hopes up til we see who comes in but a move in the right direction. 

It's a shame Canning has to go in this way but he overstayed his welcome and today's decision is the right one. 
That hopeless arse should be out the frame immediately after his GIRUY to Hamilton fans and his ridiculous paranoid rantings after the 10-2 game. 
That and he's sh*te.
Interesting times ahead. Definitely not getting my hopes up til we see who comes in but a move in the right direction. 
Hartley is a shit manager but not a shite coach. would probably work with a DOF if hamilton could go down that route

This'll sound like backtracking, but a shite appointment/relegation doesn't change the fact that Canning had to go - much like Strachan with Scotland. I just thought I'd say that before the pundits come out with "ah told ye so" somewhere down the line.

7 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, NaeVay said:
That and he's sh*te.

Hartley is a shit manager but not a shite coach. would probably work with a DOF if hamilton could go down that route

Would not see that being a popular appointment. Hopefully Allan Maitland has a strong set of key requirements and we get a solid replacement in to take us back to where Alex Neil left off.