-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

Just as well most of the fans have chucked away games or the situation would have got a lot worse.

Wasn't there like many others but the same kinda situation happened at McDiarmid Park years ago at a Scottish Cup game.That time it was friends/family of "that" George Fulston.

26 minutes ago, Widge said:

Punt the ball long to Davies and hope he lays it off to Andreu, then pray he doesn’t need to pass it and then you’ve got a chance to stay up.

Do you fancy taking over from Canning as they are far better tactics than we currently use.

Do you fancy taking over from Canning as they are far better tactics than we currently use.

I could do, my dads also not the violent type so there’s no issues even if it does go wrong!

2 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Canning and Tommy Wright having a go at us again in sun. 

I notice the stories changed from Accies fans abusing his father, to his father feeling the need to leave and then someone said something to his dad on the way out. The truth being, the fans his dad was offering out for a square go had their backs to him and were only aware of him when he was frothing at the mouth and getting huckled out by the stewards.

2 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Wasn't there on Saturday. How did anyone in our support know that he was his dad? Did he come out and say he was to the fans? Just curious.

I personally had no idea who the crazy old man was, it was only after the incident it was pointed out by a fellow fan. Not entirely sure how they knew tbh.

3 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I don't think he should be going to Accies games if he can't handle his son getting pelters.

No idea why he didnt take a comp from the club and sit in the centre stand.

Are the club and the papers going to apologise for the crap they put out on Saturday night ? 

32 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

No idea why he didnt take a comp from the club and sit in the centre stand.

Are the club and the papers going to apologise for the crap they put out on Saturday night ? 

They are still putting out there. f**k them all