-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

Tomas Cerny anyone?
Although I doubt he'd ever come back after the way he allegedly left the club.
If it's the Cerny of 2/3 years ago then absolutely, but I have no idea if he's still any good. 22, Keatings, Gordon and Sowah were all signed this season on account of them being good for us before (well, not Sowah but it fits the theory) so he would fit in with that signing policy.

In order to stay up on Monday, we'll, of course, have to get a result against St Mirren, which would mean we'll have gone through the league season unbeaten against them.

This has only happened twice since our 2014 promotion.

Can you name the teams and which seasons it occurred?

17 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Tomas Cerny anyone?

Although I doubt he'd ever come back after the way he allegedly left the club.

Would take him back in a heartbeat.

But I honestly believe there is a 0% chance of him coming to us after the way we treated him.

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:

In order to stay up on Monday, we'll, of course, have to get a result against St Mirren, which would mean we'll have gone through the league season unbeaten against them.

This has only happened twice since our 2014 promotion.

Can you name the teams and which seasons it occurred?

True my friend, however you have not beat the   team Oran has put together  in January. Fun aside the momentum is with you get one point against us and your safe. 

Coventry have released a list of players who will be leaving at the end of the season. Andreu's on it...

ETA: Back page of the Advertiser is something along the lines of him saying "stay up and I'll talk".

Coventry have released a list of players who will be leaving at the end of the season. Andreu's on it...

ETA: Back page of the Advertiser is something along the lines of him saying "stay up and I'll talk".

Darren Lyon let go from Peterborough [emoji849]

Billy Dodds said on Sportsound that there's been a wee bit of interest in Mimnaugh. I couldn't make out if he said that Dodds himself had been phoned from someone down south, or if he said Rice had been contacted. The former doesn't make any sense, but I have no idea how Dodds would know about the latter.
I'd be very surprised if Mimnaugh went anywhere this summer though.

Sky reporting that Ziggy's off to Dinamo Bucharest. Of all the folk out of contract in the summer, I thought he was the most likely to sign a new deal, but even then I realised that was unlikely.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Sky reporting that Ziggy's off to Dinamo Bucharest. Of all the folk out of contract in the summer, I thought he was the most likely to sign a new deal, but even then I realised that was unlikely.

Theyre scouting hin tonight, but are in talks with a defender at Hellas Verona, and will only choose one.

Been saying it a lot this season but I’m actually looking forward to going down. Obviously I’ll still be apoplectic on Saturday when st Johnstone’s reserves pump us, but the pros out weigh the cons for me.

Yeah there’s less media attention in the championship and the club will lose a bit of money, but the chance to hopefully win more games, play better football, get better away days and hopefully develop some decent youngsters again will be nice.