-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

Have a Hamilton question. As a Largs fan weve just had our allocation for the junior cup final. Is anyone able to give a stand by stand breakdown of the capacity?
6,000 capacity, so very roughly...

Main Stand (West) - 3300
North Stand - 2200
Gazebo (East) - 500

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:04, accies1874 said:

Watched the reserves today for the first time this season.
George Stanger and Leon McCann looked good, the latter of whom was composed on the ball, comfortable in one-on-ones and taking charge of situations by telling more experienced players (Ogkmpoe and Taiwo) what to do and where to be. I don't know if anything he said was correct, but he seemed to have some degree of awareness.
There are a few nice footballers in that team, mainly in midfield, but you always have to be wary praising them due to there being less physicality and more time.
I know he's just back from injury, but it's a bad sign that Taiwo didn't influence a game against kids. You could tell he was older simply due to having greater composure on the ball - other than that he just looked like a below average academy player.

I 've seen McCann quite a few times this season and last, and he has always been impressive. Maybe time for him to at least be included in the first team squad.

Rumour has it the BBC did a feature on our play-off win against Hibs at half-time of tonight's live Championship game.
I haven't watched it yet, but look closely and you might just see a P&B poster speaking gibberish (sadly not about Darren Lyon).

On 4/19/2019 at 20:22, accies1874 said:

Rumour has it the BBC did a feature on our play-off win against Hibs at half-time of tonight's live Championship game.
I haven't watched it yet, but look closely and you might just see a P&B poster speaking gibberish (sadly not about Darren Lyon).

The game is on iPlayer here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0004bsd/sportscene-ayr-united-v-ross-county

The Accies segment starts at 52:04

You're one of the first Accies fans interviewed.  I did a quick snip to show how fresh you're looking:

accies.JPG.51b14c978eb8aabcd2c182b9745ce6f0.JPG

Edited by The_Kincardine

The reserves got a bit of a doing away to Rangers today. Tshiembe and Sowah getting rinsed by young boys tells you all you need to know.
Probably a good thing. Hopefully that's persuaded Rice to keep them as far away from the 1st team as possible. I still think Sowah is a better option than McMann sadly.

Probably a good thing. Hopefully that's persuaded Rice to keep them as far away from the 1st team as possible. I still think Sowah is a better option than McMann sadly.
The good thing about not having any midweek matches left this season is that Kilgallon should be able to play every game. Now, he's not been great for a while, but I'd still rather him than Tshiembe.
I probably agree with your second point... they're two poor options though.

On 23/04/2019 at 21:03, Patrick Bateman said:

Here's a difficult question.

Who's been our player(s) of the season?

For me it's between Ziggy, McGowan or Kilgallon. I could also make a case for Miller but he's been so far off the boil recently and is probably the most frustrating player at the club.

Ziggy for me. A couple of errors aside he has been a rock and the main reason we haven't taken a few more/worse hidings over the course of the season.