-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Brilliant result, sorry we weren't much help to you in the Dundee & St Mirren games but it looks like you are doing it yourself anyway. Mon the Diddy Alliance plastic pitch teams. :guinness

Regarding the Dundee and St Mirren games, maybe you could make it up to us in 2 and half weeks time :)

Big big weekend for us. What an affect Rice has had both in terms of points and performances. Confidence is up and having players like Martin back in team & Sowah playing really well is as good as new signings. Still plenty of games left but Rice has really got us going again #RICERICEBABY

1 hour ago, steakpiegravy said:

Accies vice-chairman a prime example of the sort of backward thinking that’s kept Scottish football in the dark ages. Only QOS, Thistle and Annan actually trust their supporters to behave like civil human beings it appears.

Thanks for your input, no honestly, it's really appreciated.

The thing i noticed yesterday was that you.never got in our faces. You stood off us and let us play. We are very comfortable playing triangles from back.

The game was very stretched and this allowed us time to pass through you.

most unlike Accies of recent years..

Davies said he'll be back for Wednesday. I'd consider Boyd too but I'm not sure Livi's the right game for him due to his awful work rate - then again, Andreu's is arguably worse.
I'm confident we'll win one of the two games before the split, but we've had post-split collapses in the previous two seasons so forgive me for not being certain of survival.

16 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Livi saying we need tickets in advanve for Wednesday. £24 plus £2 booking and digital ticket fee. Dont think so.

Will wait for the late announcement of a cash gate.

You’ll 100% be able to buy tickets on the night of the game from the ticket window...

Only Rangers, Celtic and Hearts have had to buy in advance and we’ve not opened a ticket window, the rest as above have been able to get tickets on the night. 

You’ll 100% be able to buy tickets on the night of the game from the ticket window...
Only Rangers, Celtic and Hearts have had to buy in advance and we’ve not opened a ticket window, the rest as above have been able to get tickets on the night. 
Cheers Andy.

On 4/1/2019 at 09:18, andylivi1 said:

And Andy was correct - we can now get a ticket at the ground from 6.30pm.