-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

7 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Who's responsible for that contract extension anyway?

A truly ludicrous decision. Unbelievable.

I honestly would love explanations about some of the contractual decisions at Accies.

Bingham given an extension, when he's on the decline.

Boyd, who again shows f**k all apart from a couple of great long range efforts, given an extension....

YET! Killa, Gordon, Mcgowan, Miller etc are currently due to expire in the summer, we should be chucking our money at these guys! 

RIP Bingham, as others have said, when he first appeared I thought Wow, a pacey striker, looking forward to seeing defenders catching him. He just went backwards under Canning, I genuinely think he could prosper under a proper coach. 

4 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

I thought Miller and McGowan were on 2 year deals.

Nope.  According to Transfermarkt, their contract expires at the end of this season.

Apparently Woods, Want, Sowah etc are also up in summer. I feel for young Want, this should've been his season to get a game at CB alongside a very experienced player, instead due to Canning's obsession with an empty midfield and refusing to drop Dougie, he can't get a crack at it. 

I hope this SPFL NEWS NOW Twitter page with it's 'Canning sacked in the morning' story is some 13 year old boy sat in his bedroom making up fibs for likes.
I had a look through his page and couldn't find a single other piece of "ITK". He also hasn't been paying attention to, well, anything said in the papers since the Motherwell game.

56 minutes ago, jackbell2002 said:

Alex Penny giving the Reserves a one-nil lead against well. Should he be given another shot in the first team?

Maybe one post would have sufficed all this information.

No, scoring a goal as a centre back in a reserve league against kids, does not constitute enough of a reason replacing Ziggy or Killa IMO. 

Maybe one post would have sufficed all this information.
No, scoring a goal as a centre back in a reserve league against kids, does not constitute enough of a reason replacing Ziggy or Killa IMO. 

No, but putting in a solid performance against Rangers up until his fucking rush of blood x2 may be able to give him another shot and play over Lenny Sowah. Or even better: play ziggy in his position? Use some brain cells

14 minutes ago, jackbell2002 said:

No, but putting in a solid performance against Rangers up until his fucking rush of blood x2 may be able to give him another shot and play over Lenny Sowah. Or even better: play ziggy in his position? Use some brain cells

14 minutes ago, jackbell2002 said:

...It wasn't a solid performance at all. A rush of blood isn't quite what I'd call it. Everytime he has made an appearance he has looked a bomb-scare.  

Play Ziggy in RB instead of Mcgowan? Maybe I should give you some of my brain cells. 

...It wasn't a solid performance at all. A rush of blood isn't quite what I'd call it. Everytime he has made an appearance he has looked a bomb-scare.  
Play Ziggy in RB instead of Mcgowan? Maybe I should give you some of my brain cells. 

Up to the 75th minute Penny was fine. I would move McGowan more forward as he is better than anything else we have at right wing. No doubt i would rather Want than Penny, but we need a new centre back