-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Lyon left us as he wanted more game time in his proper position. Don't think he has played once yet :lol:.

Wee dafty that got above his station, I think he thought he was better than what he was. he played pretty rotten for us apart from a couple of goals. Also had to endure sitting next to his family a couple of times "you fucking shut yer mooooof dougie. always fuckin nippin at him" :lol:

I truly loved Tony's time at Accies. I am however gonna be slightly sceptical here, last time he was offered a contract to come here on loan, he chose Dundee United, a team he played with and tried to relegate us with.  18 games in 18 months,  from what I've read from the Coventry fans they've said he's not been the same since his injury, I still however think a 70% fit Andreu can do more damage than Taiwo/Kelly and co combined. 

Two signings, both lacking match fitness, It gives me the fear. 

12 hours ago, JudgeFlash said:

Wee dafty that got above his station, I think he thought he was better than what he was. he played pretty rotten for us apart from a couple of goals. Also had to endure sitting next to his family a couple of times "you fucking shut yer mooooof dougie. always fuckin nippin at him" :lol:

I truly loved Tony's time at Accies. I am however gonna be slightly sceptical here, last time he was offered a contract to come here on loan, he chose Dundee United, a team he played with and tried to relegate us with.  18 games in 18 months,  from what I've read from the Coventry fans they've said he's not been the same since his injury, I still however think a 70% fit Andreu can do more damage than Taiwo/Kelly and co combined. 

Two signings, both lacking match fitness, It gives me the fear. 

He didn't really, gave up trying for Utd in the play offs.

About half the fans were chanting "you dont know what your doing" and "we want Canning out" for lengthy periods.

Canning snr took umbridge and asked a couple of those involved outside for a fight.

He was then asked to leave by the stewards.

Nobody abused Canning snr. Fans were not fighting amongst themselves. That article is so far from the truth it is unreal.