-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

Doesn't matter what's up top, a huge issue this season has been that we haven't created anything and can't provide service to our strikers, we could have Robert Lewandowski up front and he wouldn't score. 

The fact Sam Kelly hasn't been given his marching orders yet just highlights, we're not going to sign that much more, and the only way I see us having a chance is to sign 2 or 3 attacking midfielders who can actually create something.

Doesn't matter what's up top, a huge issue this season has been that we haven't created anything and can't provide service to our strikers, we could have Robert Lewandowski up front and he wouldn't score. 
The fact Sam Kelly hasn't been given his marching orders yet just highlights, we're not going to sign that much more, and the only way I see us having a chance is to sign 2 or 3 attacking midfielders who can actually create something.

Correct. Miller and Keats haven’t been good enough in that role and our wing play is non existent with full backs trying to play there.

Dw96FU3WoAAdclC.thumb.jpeg.acb2182131521da71a5761f15feb8db5.jpeg

Not often you get a signing photo and at first glance you're not sure who's the signings and who's the retired manager.

He'll certainly unsettle defences with his "presence"

Soz guys but I don't think 22 will be as good a signing as some think. We have enough injury prone players and I'm fed up of re-signing ex-comrades. He's also, according to Transfermarkt, played 21 minutes since October - something our fans would complain about if he were black or an 'unknown'.

17 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Soz guys but I don't think 22 will be as good a signing as some think. We have enough injury prone players and I'm fed up of re-signing ex-comrades. He's also, according to Transfermarkt, played 21 minutes since October - something our fans would complain about if he were black or an 'unknown'.

Also, when he was such a hit last time he had the backing of a great manager and had good players around him.

44 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I sincerely hope that's a typo and not some sort of racist slur.