-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hamilton-chairman-allan-maitland-wield-13806614.amp?__twitter_impression=true
A load of absolute pish that could've been spouted by either of our two previous chairmen.
The fact he's trusting Canning to bring in players to change the season around when he completely fucked that up in the summer, is a joke.
He cites set pieces (and height) being an issue, but Canning was the one who decided to play Boyd, Keatings, Martin and Miller. If height is such an issue, don't play all of them. There's also the fact Canning is supposed to organise them for set pieces too.
We definitely need a striker or two. Given our recent striking acquisitions, I don't feel confident of getting one who is good enough.
A lot of the players are at fault - absolutely - but Canning has been consistently poor for at least two-and-a-half seasons now and has never been under threat.
^^^ seething etc.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hamilton-chairman-allan-maitland-wield-13806614.amp?__twitter_impression=true
A load of absolute pish that could've been spouted by either of our two previous chairmen.
The fact he's trusting Canning to bring in players to change the season around when he completely fucked that up in the summer, is a joke.
He cites set pieces (and height) being an issue, but Canning was the one who decided to play Boyd, Keatings, Martin and Miller. If height is such an issue, don't play all of them. There's also the fact Canning is supposed to organise them for set pieces too.
We definitely need a striker or two. Given our recent striking acquisitions, I don't feel confident of getting one who is good enough.
A lot of the players are at fault - absolutely - but Canning has been consistently poor for at least two-and-a-half seasons now and has never been under threat.
^^^ seething etc.

Maitland, Gray and McDonald are so far out of touch with reality it is frightening.

Our already small crowds have dropped by about 50% and will continue to go down. An online poll sowed 99.5% of supporters wanted Canning out.

The statement contradicts previous statements by the manager.

It proves they are using the club as a plaything. You can guarantee that if anybody at Cullen Packaging was as poor at their job as Caning they would have been out the door years ago.

Even if we manage to escape relegation again this season, I doubt I'll be renewing my season book if MC is still our manager. It's torture being subjected to his awful brand of football. I'd rather have the choice to pick and choose, not that the club will be giving a shit.

Club have announced Bloomfield has been recalled by Norwich.

Seems strange as he is nowhere near good enough for them.

I reckon he will be released by them shortly.
Norwich probably not happy with his lack of game time at Accies no doubt. Agree totally with him not being good enough.