-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

The 1st of Canning's Sassenach duds to leave. Pity for him the others haven't thrown the towel in too and asked to be released. They could've car shared and saved on fuel.
The great Adam Phillips was actually the first of the summer signings to leave.
Odds on next out the door:-
Sam Kelly: EVS
Delphin Tshiembe: 11/4
Alex Penny: 3/1
Fredrick Brustad: 4/1

Taiwo and Sowah were in contention until Saturday now only available on request.

How much for Kieran Monloius?

Not sure about Monlouis but Kelly, Penny and Bloomfield must be certs to leave in January.

I reckon Delph, Taiwo, Sowah and Brustad might stay until the end of the season.

To be honest would anyone be overly fussed if all 8 left.

Not sure about Monlouis but Kelly, Penny and Bloomfield must be certs to leave in January.
I reckon Delph, Taiwo, Sowah and Brustad might stay until the end of the season.
To be honest would anyone be overly fussed if all 8 left.

I'd be happy with Brustad leaving if we sign someone better, but he's currently our best striker. Penny and Tshiembe are good for at least one mistake a game, although they have actually had decent games, but it leaves our CB options woefully thin if they leave.
We probably will make a few dreadful signings in January though.
By the way I wouldn't be at all surprised if Gogic and Ogkmpoe left in January as well.
Yeah, I reckon at least one of them will.

58 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

No idea what difference it will make but McDonald - despite a few mistakes -has done pretty well for us since taking over.

"Pretty well" is a bit of an understatement surely? Saved the club from going bust and has taken us to where we are now. Yes, he has made mistakes but we owe this man a helluva lot. 

I think Maitland is a decent guy and worthy of the appointment, but whether you entirely trust them or not it must be said that McDonald and Gray have been excellent for the club and have been pivotal in Accies staying in the top league in recent years. Hopefully all 3 keep involved with club for years to come [emoji1360]