-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

I honestly think if we lose the next two games there might actually be pressure on Canning for once, Maybe. Les and Ronnie have actually backed him this season and let him make a load of signings. They will actually have been expecting us to stay up this season with the teams that came up.

Kilgallon looked quite good.

Brustad can't move properly.

Keatings will start a couple and make a lot of sub appearances, contributing little.

Martin looks like he'll be fine at disrupting play, and also has decent ideas without the ability to execute them. 

Early days though. 

6 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

Thoughts on Ronan Hughes?

Due to sign for us (Stirling) on loan? He was pretty highly rated,  any reason he never broke through at Accies? Just not good enough or attitude issues etc? I'm assuming there is talent/potential in there somewhere? 

Hoping he strolls it at league two

He's a central midfielder who's never played in midfield for us. 

From what little I've seen for the 20s, he's very composed on the ball, but I'm not convinced he'll get the time he wants on it. His first touch seems to be pretty poor too. 

I've probably not watched him enough though. 

40 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

Thoughts on Ronan Hughes?

Due to sign for us (Stirling) on loan? He was pretty highly rated,  any reason he never broke through at Accies? Just not good enough or attitude issues etc? I'm assuming there is talent/potential in there somewhere? 

Hoping he strolls it at league two

I've seen quite a bit of him and had really high hopes for him but his opportunities in the first team were in an unfamiliar position. Has potential.