-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

Even before today I think the signings we've made offer more to the team than last season but we've made some solid additions today. Whether it works or not is another question but can't fault the management team. Just upset we'll never see Sarris again.

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

Even before today I think the signings we've made offer more to the team than last season but we've made some solid additions today. Whether it works or not is another question but can't fault the management team. Just upset we'll never see Sarris again.

Should of signed him as a striker.

Goodnight sweet prince. 

Just contacted Trump that he doesn't need to spend millions of dollars on building a wall.

He can hire the Accies defence for a lot cheaper and it'll still do as good a job if not better at not letting anybody past.

He is seriously considering the proposal. 

Edited by Im_Rodger

Gotta hope Martin is a creator, otherwise we're going to be hugely reliant on crosses from McGowan and McMann. 

ETA: That said, I'm not so sure Martin will go straight into the first team. 

Edited by accies1874

Really impressed with Kilgallon's signing, Exactly what we need to anchor the back 3 and hopefully he will be able to help improve the younger guys like Want and McMann also.

Keatings is bang average but as Bateman says certain sections of our support will be happy with this because they know who he is. Hopefully can prove me wrong.

Martin I'd imagine will be backup and covering ourselves with a decent player incase of relegation.

The Molde guy a complete unknown but we needed a striker, might spell the end of Bloomfield or allow Miller to drop back deeper with so many recognised strikers.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Keatsings aside I think the club have done some fantastic business, Kilgallon and Brustad look like exactly what we needed, and Martin has the potential to be a good signing, looks like he could be the next Docherty.

We really couldn't have asked for much more, so credit to the club for coming through, as I'm sure a lot predicted disappointment today.