-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

We'll either see a new midfielder coming in, or this Danish guy will be played in midfield. Given MacKinnon and Taiwo's injuries, I don't fancy having those two and Phillips for the whole season. 

Reckon Lyon will replace McGinn at Hibs, in my really honest opinion. 

Falkirk was my 1st thought. Strange player. Didnt do much but didnt do much wrong. Reminded me of Gillespie's last couple of years. Might be OK in Championship but certainly not good enough for top league.

47 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Really bizarre.

Not that he's been released, but, like Scotty says, that he was handed a long term contract (which we'll have to pay up now) and he started the fucking game last week.

Another day in the strange world of Hamilton Academical.

As for Lyon himself, I'm not sad to see him go. The definition of a 'nothing' player. His goal at Dens Park was fantastic though, and he got a couple of goals against the OF. Most of the time however, games just passed him by.

I would expect he ends up in League 1 with Gillespie.

I would also be surprised if he only drops down 1 league. 

Possibly one of the worst players I've ever seen at Livi. He's not actually good at anything, I think there was a stat - around 85% of his shots were off target. Can't beat a man, isn't fast and just isn't Championship level at all. So please play him in the Premiership [emoji3] 

he can hit a sweet volley though! [emoji41][emoji108]

Sat in the car in disbelief hearing he had scored. Was wondering if it hit off his arse and went in or something lmao 

[emoji23]he has it in him but obviously hid it well when he was with you guys. To be fair he scored a similar belter of a goal at the start of last season for us then disappeared, so that’s very possible this year too. Maybe we should save him for the Livvy game . . . [emoji6]

4 minutes ago, bomberharris said:

emoji23.pnghe has it in him but obviously hid it well when he was with you guys. To be fair he scored a similar belter of a goal at the start of last season for us then disappeared, so that’s very possible this year too. Maybe we should save him for the Livvy game . . . emoji6.png

Saving it for that amicable 0-0 draw cementing the Diddy Alliance?