-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

8 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Dundee hate us more than they hate Dundee United.

At the same time I’d rather see Dundee relegated over Motherwell. Would probably cream myself tbh.

8 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Same I dislike Dundee more than I do Motherwell.

They defos dislike us more than United and St Johnstone.

How come virtually every time you two post about Dundee fans hating Hamilton you then follow it up by proving how much you hate Dundee? To think Bateman posted about Dundee fans lack of self awareness earlier. 

For the record, my missus occassionally wears an Accies polo shirt to bed and I don't even hit her that hard when she wears it.  

How come virtually every time you two post about Dundee fans hating Hamilton you then follow it up by proving how much you hate Dundee? To think Bateman posted about Dundee fans lack of self awareness earlier. 
For the record, my missus occassionally wears an Accies polo shirt to bed and I don't even hit her that hard when she wears it.  

Joking about domestic violence.

Stay classy Dundee.

53 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Wid. 

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

They do. 

My status as an ex-employee should be able to wrangle a free flake too. 

I'd feel as if I was ripping you off if I was getting a flake as well. A double nougat is fair. 

Our engagement party was in NDP so it's quite funny that it will all be coming to an end 2 minutes up the road from where it started. 

Rangers midfielder Greg Docherty allowed to leave on loan http://bit.ly/2NrErFM

Wee *** Greg, misguided by his *** dad and a *** radio station. Who’d have thunk it?

Still at least he got to live out his child hood dream of sitting on the bench behind Andy Halliday and Jason Holt, and got to be ragdolled in an old firm game.

I still think Docherty could've done well for them last season, if deployed properly. 

They've got around 300 midfielders now, so it's understandable that he's getting shipped out. 

Shame. 

16 minutes ago, MFCTillIDie said:

Find it hilarious in this thread with people saying Dundee ect despise Accies when in reality no one cares about their existence just waiting for them to be swallowed by the abyss of Scottish Championship football emoji23.png

Well I for one am glad you've took time out your day to share this insightful post.

Find it hilarious in this thread with people saying Dundee ect despise Accies when in reality no one cares about their existence just waiting for them to be swallowed by the abyss of Scottish Championship football [emoji23]

Well done for proving how much nobody cares about Accies.

By making a post about Accies...