Livingston (cheats) vs Partick Thistle (good guys)

3 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Sorry mate, I was embellishing to make a point on an Internet forum, the sixth place finish, dozens of job losses, no cups and two administrations are absolute facts though. 

Thank you. 

Oh, so you were lying. 

That's what I thought. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Sorry mate, I was embellishing to make a point on an Internet forum, the sixth place finish, dozens of job losses, no cups and two administrations are absolute facts though. 

Thank you. 

So you admit you've een caught out telling lies on an internet forum?

Well played.

Part of me wants Livi to win as Thistle will be a good away day next year but another part of me wants Thistle to win because livis team will be ripped apart after this season and they shall become mid table cannon fodder for the Don.

Good luck to both contenders x

Just now, GMBairn said:

A thistle v Livi match thread almost entirely about Dundee being in administration. What fun.

Kinda predictable by the OP's title and desperation to start the thread as soon as Partick Thistle beat them.

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 05:15, LIVIFOREVER said:

This could be the season Hamilton and Dumbarton finally get relegated, both have managed to survive battles down the bottom half of their leagues but it isn't looking too good for them now.

Would love to get to the final and play Dundee but I think Partick and Hamilton will be the bottom two.

4 hours ago, JP THE DEE said:

What you worried about it's a win win for you,for the last 6 weeks you've been kissing Arab arse on Eddie's Army saying how you'd love to relagate Dundee FC covering yourself in the process.If you win the play off fair does enjoy your 1 season jolly get beat you can always jump back in bed with the new fun.

Last word "say it ain' true"

DDYB.

Not just there, i've made no secret of it on here too, hopefully we relegate you next season if we get promoted though, the bantz would be too much. :thumsup2

1 hour ago, knee jerk reaction said:

It should be 2 up and 2 down without play offs, the system isn't fair and is purely motivated by greed and self preservation so for that reason I'd like livy up 

The playoffs are fantastic entertainment and a fantastic addition to scottish football. You only don't want them due to the fact your team are a bunch of bottling c***s that have absolutely no hope of escaping this league unless it's as champions or you're shat out into league 1.

The playoffs are fantastic entertainment and a fantastic addition to scottish football. You only don't want them due to the fact your team are a bunch of bottling c***s that have absolutely no hope of escaping this league unless it's as champions or you're shat out into league 1.

Fifer accusing others of bottling a week after shitting in the nest against the worse Dundee Utd team in living memory. Oh the irony

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Fifer accusing others of bottling a week after shitting in the nest against the worse Dundee Utd team in living memory. Oh the irony

ZpgxPhz.png

You've obviously not been alive very long if you think this is the worst United side in living memory.

Although the above suggests you might just have an extremely short memory.

Archived