Livingston (cheats) vs Partick Thistle (good guys)

ZpgxPhz.png
You've obviously not been alive very long if you think this is the worst United side in living memory.
Although the above suggests you might just have an extremely short memory.

It is the worst.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shitting myself especially with our best midfielder out (I think) livi will surely score with the shite we have defending hope we take a draw back to Firhill where I think we can beat livi but 

If you could name one business that folded due to Dundee going into administration that would be great. 
Thank you. 

Rangers?

Fifer accusing others of bottling a week after shitting in the nest against the worse Dundee Utd team in living memory. Oh the irony

Did that Utd team not finish well ahead of your own club this season? Falkirk really are a pathetic wee club.

On 13/05/2018 at 16:24, Navallion said:

Livi coming up would be great for us, not far from here and guaranteed 3 points every time.

Yeah! 

I can assure you that almost the entire championship thought the same thing about Livi last season too. You can see how that worked out for them. :shutup

3 hours ago, P475 said:

Yeah! 

I can assure you that almost the entire championship thought the same thing about Livi last season too. You can see how that worked out for them. :shutup

We got 8 tbf.

Oh no they cannie beat United, oh feck they have, even without getting two stonewallers.

Partick will be different, aye we all said that last year. Get VT on this the man for fact based analysis.

How many games have Partick won this season, how good are they at scoring goals, what have they to lose?

Well worth a watch tonight, its a no loss situation.

Premier playoff handicap system favours Partick but I am hoping for four new teams in the Championship next season. Always enjoy a trip to Glasgow's west end for a bit of lunch before heading to Maryhill for the game.

Loving Archibald's positive thinking, only one defeat in the split we are on good form, yep beat a 2nd string Dundee even tho was a struggle and beat a Hamilton team who shouldve won with chances and ref decisions against them.

Lets forget the 10 games before the split with no wins.

Mon Livi 

11 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Loving Archibald's positive thinking, only one defeat in the split we are on good form, yep beat a 2nd string Dundee even tho was a struggle and beat a Hamilton team who shouldve won with chances and ref decisions against them.

He's hardly going to come out and say "we've been utterly shite and I think the boys feel relegated already - the only points we've gained have been through pure luck".

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

He's hardly going to come out and say "we've been utterly shite and I think the boys feel relegated already - the only points we've gained have been through pure luck".

Obviously not but no one is that stupid to believe it, even his own players

Archived