Livingston (cheats) vs Partick Thistle (good guys)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wrong forum, surely it is the Premiership play off final and should be in the Premiership board. Why are you even starting this thread. talk about being bitter about us relegating you over a decade ago.:guinness

Absolutely bitter - amateur my fucking arse.

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hopefully Thistle win this as Livi will be far easier to beat next season.

Imagine Livi vs Hamilton in the top flight :green

Hopefully, you mean you aren't sure, what happened to you telling us we had no chance all season, mon tae feck Poet, don't start wavering now.:thumsup2

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hopefully, you mean you aren't sure, what happened to you telling us we had no chance all season, mon tae feck Poet, don't start wavering now.:thumsup2

When did I say you had no chance?

Edit- I did think you'd finish 8th before a ball was kicked in fairness but that was proven wrong before Christmas.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

When did I say you had no chance?

Edit- I did think you'd finish 8th before a ball was kicked in fairness but that was proven wrong before Christmas.

Yeah you said we wouldn't get into the top 4, then when we did you said we wouldn't stay there, then when we moved up to 2nd place you relented and thought we'd get 4th but no chance we'd finish 2nd. Then in the play offs against Utd you gave us no chance over 2 legs against them. Don't start wavering now Poet, you've been our lucky mascot, don't jinx us and think we have a chance now we're into the last 2 games.;)

Just now, ali_91 said:

Worth remembering Dundee paid their creditors 6p in the £, forcing multiple small businesses to fold, dozens of staff members to lose their job and all they got to show for it was a 6th place finish. 

At least when Livi financially doped they won a cup and finished third. Doing cheating properly. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wrong forum, surely it is the Premiership play off final and should be in the Premiership board. Why are you even starting this thread. talk about being bitter about us relegating you over a decade ago.:guinness

What you worried about it's a win win for you,for the last 6 weeks you've been kissing Arab arse on Eddie's Army saying how you'd love to relagate Dundee FC covering yourself in the process.If you win the play off fair does enjoy your 1 season jolly get beat you can always jump back in bed with the new fun.

Last word "say it ain' true"

DDYB.

33 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Worth remembering Dundee paid their creditors 6p in the £, forcing multiple small businesses to fold, dozens of staff members to lose their job and all they got to show for it was a 6th place finish. 

At least when Livi financially doped they won a cup and finished third. Doing cheating properly. 

If you could name one business that folded due to Dundee going into administration that would be great. 

Thank you. 

Archived